Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Sabankuru's Ultimate 4-2-1-3

sabankuru

Hello together

My english is not the best, sorry 4 that. I started my carrier with Wrexham in Blue Sq. PL. Now i played 125 Matches with this tactic and won 116 of them. with caen, first saison i was place 2, second saison i won the french league :)

Defenders: Good Teamwork for Offside Trap

Wing Defenders (Important Players): Crossing + Tackling + Passing

Ball Playing Defenders: Strength + Tackling + Heading + Passing

Midfelders:

Deep Lying MF: Strength + Tackling (Passing + Teamwork)

Box-to-Box: Stamina + Passing + Shooting (Tackling)

Ad. Playmaker (Key Player): Dribbling + Passing + Technique + Movement (Teamwork)

Forward:

Ad. Forward: Pace + Teamwork (Passing)

Target Man (Stiker): Strength + Shooting + Heading (Aggression)

And Pictures :)

Tactic:

rvuljpgk5t78.png

hfgkwgwwys3r.png

Results:

m4nwp2wvxzbv.png

apmcy7atbkbs.png

ty619yuv6ij1.png

149tydhkmd.png

rqutsrw25m9w.png

Manager Profile:

lbnugznl2i9a.png

Have Fun and please Report :)

Looks solid, quite offensive version of a 4-3-3. Might work wonders in lower leagues, but I don't think it would work well in the top divisions.

Anyway, looks good for BSP & League 2 :)

Looks very attacking with only really one out and out defensive outfield player being in midfield. I have my doubts for teams like Norwich but in lower leagues I could imagine it could be used to outscore.

World class tactic. Best Ive used. I change the DLP midfielder to a central midfielder as it suited my squad better. Results improved massively. Thank you

dec, thank you ur help. the external link from pic-upload.de still not works from my end( may caused by the internet access limitation in my country). Could you please post the formation in text instead of post an external pic link?

Attacking, Mixed, Normal, Yes, Yes, No, No

2 Wing backs, 2 Ball Playing defenders, 2 MCs with the left one being a Deep Lying midfielder and the right a Box to Box midfielder. The AMC is an Advanced playmaker and the 3 strikers are all central with the outer 2 Advanced forwards and inner a Target Man.

It isn't cheating. Regens have to be in the game to keep the amount of players in the game, it happens on purpose though many argue they're too overpowered but with this the other teams can buy them if you don't spot them so could make the standards for players higher.

If they retire in the beginning or middle of a season, 2 months. If they retire in the end, anytime after you press the "new season" button - from a day to two months.