Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Jayze's 3-3-3-1

Jayze

Boys and girls, I ask of you to please go easy on me, as this is in fact my first tactic. I think it's fairly good, however you'll be the judge of that.

Introducing my 3-3-3-1......

441102_AS_Roma.jpg

;) Anyway, below you'll find a formation exactly the same however, instead of names you'll see positions and I'll go on from there. ;)

That's the formation that I use in my Roma save which you can read in the career section of Vibe.

441108_England.jpg

Each position in detail.

The goalkeeper is an obvious one, you just need to find a keeper that is really good! :lol:

DLC/DRC

DLC/DRC Is one of the key position in the team. While being stable at the back, he has to be able to play the ball forward and start the attacks. I personally use Simon Kjaer and Nicholas Ilari ® . The reason for this is they both has 16 passing, and 14 technique. He has to be a ball playing defender.

DC

DC Is a slightly more straight forward position. His job isn't to play defence splitting balls. He is plainly there to be the rock at the back, he's like your Kompany or your Vidic. I use Badstuber as he has 20 in both heading and tackling aswell as 15 strength.

MC

The MC position in this formation is quite like the DC position. While the MC can roam forward and scores goals, his primary objective is to provide an anchor in the middle, and free up each of his partners to be more expressive. For this role, I use Paul Pogba.

MLC/MRC

The role of the MLC/MRC is to burst forward to join the attacks, however at the same time make sure he's available to help out at the back. The players you use for this role have to be able to do a lot of running, while being still very gifted on the ball. A modern day example of the type of player needed is someone like Jack Wilshere or Tom Cleverley.

AML/AMR

You can be flexible with this position depending on who you play there. For example, if you have players with an excellent shot and a lot of strength you could make him an inside forward to allow him to drive into the box and obviously score-like Silva for example. However if the players main asset is his crossing or pace using him as an old fashioned out and out winger could be the main option for him-like Valencia.

AMC

The AMC is arguably the most important peice of the jigsaw. He has to have the ability to link up the midfield with the attacking force of the team aswell. As a result it's best if the player has good strength and stamina so he can carry on for long distances. Passing and shooting are also paramount, as is good technique. A good option is Miralem Pjanic.

SC

One of the most obvious postions in the formation, the main objective is to score goals. However, when it comes to stats it's a little different. You can't just have a player who is a good finisher-like Hernandez, you can't just have a player who is the battering ram-like Carroll. You have to have a player who can do all of that, you need to have someone who will be able to do well with his head otherwise the wingers will be wasted.

Team Instructions

Mentality: Attacking

Passing: Direct

Tackling: Commited

Pressing: Yes

Offside Trap: No

Counter Attack: No

Men Behind Ball: No

Player Instructions

Urmm, I'm not very good with these, so I don't play with any! Free Role for AM I do use. All the rest tinker to your personal settings.

Results

Roma/Italy

Games Played-471

Games Won-346-73.5%

Games Drawn-62-13.2%

Games Lost-63-13.4%

Goals Scored-1277-2.71 p/m

Goals Against-436-0.93 p/m

Feel free to try it with any other teams. Post some results and I'll update the post! :)

Cheers for reading,

Jack xx