Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 The story of my adopted son.

Chapter 1- Introduction

My name is Lochlin Highet. I am a 42-year old french football manager. I am currently unemployed and I have applied for the PSG managers job. At the age of 17 me and my long-term girlfriend got married. I wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do at the time but I did it anyway. After 3 years of marriage we decided to try and have a baby. However, 2 years later we had no luck. We went to the doctors to see what the problem was. The test results came back and it turned out I had a rather low sperm-count. I was absolutely devastated. My wife decided she wanted to leave me. She wanted to have kids of her own. A year later I was 23 and after a year living on my own I decided I had to sort my life out. I applied for a course at the LMA managers college in London. I also decided I wanted to have a kid. A little boy who could grow up to become a professional footballer. Someone i could discuss my tactics with, someone who could help me select my team. I went to the adoption center but they rejected me because I was a single parent. 3 months later I found a beautiful young woman called Celestyne Candeveau. After 9 months of a wonderful Relationship I proposed to her and she said yes. We then went to the adoption agency and the people accepted us but said we would have to get married and told us to come back in a year. One year later we went back and we ended getting a beautiful 1 year old boy with black skin. We loved him. His surname was Sanogo. We decided to keep that. We were unsure what to name him. We almost went with Karim. Karim Sanogo. No it doesn't sound right. Then I suggested Yaya. Yaya Sanogo. Yes. We decided on that name. I can imagine it now... YAYA SANOGO WINS THE WORLD CUP FOR FRANCE!

Haha, The intro made me chuckle. Good luck mate :) All the best Lochlin and your son Karim ooops I meant Yaya Sanago. ;)

Life could have been so much different if I didn't choose Yaya ;)

Even you are doing the italic+story thing laugh.gif 1000 goal challenge?

He's mentioned its a 1000 goal challenge in every thread going :P

Damm you and me (Sunny) made this challenge popular haha.

Chapter 2- Becoming Professional

I was in my Final year at LMA managing college and Yaya was 6. I was doing very well at the college and I could already coach and manage any team i wanted apart from Ligue 1 teams and any other teams outside France. I had just been appointed youth coach at CMS Pantin. I was coaching U8's and U9's. Yaya had just turned 7 years old so I spoke to him and asked him if he would like to join the U8 team at Pantin and he agreed without hesitation. I spent 2 years at Pantin and decided my time was up. I left to go to the U10 team at Municipial d'Eaubonne. I took Yaya with me as he was 9 years old. He was fast becoming a star. Lots of clubs were noticing this. After a year Paris Saint- Germain offered him a youth contract. This was his chance! His footballing career would be made at PSG. He asked the PSG owner if me(his dad) could join as the U11 coach and they refused. So Yaya said he did not want to leave his Dad. I honestly love that boy! Then I got the job as U12 coach at Montrouge CF 92. This was our first big step! This club has trained stars such as Hatem Ben Arfa and Issiar Dia. This club could make Yaya's career. I called him upto the U12 team and he was only 10. However, due to his lanky size and decent build he was bigger than a lot of the boys. After 2 years we both left for CO Les Ulis. A local Parisian club. The main reason I wanted him to join here was because they trained up France's all time leading goalscorer and made him what he was. I hoped that Yaya could hold that record some day... A year later AJ Auxerre offered him a youth contract. He asked for the Same terms that I be appointed as youth coach. They gladly accepted because at this time I was fast becoming one of the best managers in Europe. I was the best U15 manager in the world some said. Yaya scored 25 goals in 14 matches and provided 17 assists in the 2005/6 Edition of the Championnat Federal des 14 ans. While playing with the under-16 team, the following season, in the Championnat National des 16 ans, Sanogo averaged a goal a game. Alongside his positive displays domestically, Sanogo's prolific scoring on the international stage led to him being declared Auxerre's best overall prospect. He gained interest from Tottenham and arsenal. Then he signed his first professional contract in 2009. I was then promoted to U18 coach so I asked the first team coach if I could use him on a loan sort of thing. He wAs only 16 so he wasn't yet good enough for the 1st team. I quickly got appointed as Amatuer coach for Auxerre And brought Yaya up with me. He was the top scorer and scored loads. On the 26th January 2010 Yaya was given a place on the bench of a Coupe De France match with the 1st team. Jean Fernandez obviously seen potential in him. This was all on the day of before his 17th birthday. He was given the no.19 shirt and he finally came on in the 108th minute. The match finished 1-1 AET. We won the pens 3-0. On the 5th may 2010 he appeared as a sub in his first league match in a 2-1 defeat to Lyon. The next season I was appointed as the reserve coach who were in the 4th tier of French football. However, he got an injured tibia. He got injured for 5months. He then got called up a few times to the 1st team.

Internationally Yaya got called up at U16 and U17 level. He scored an amazing 18 goals and 18 games for U16. He later get named captain of the U17 squad. He scored 9 goals in 16 games. At U19 level he scored only twice in 9 games. He's Apeeared 2 times for the U21 squad and has failed to score. He's had an amazingly successful career. I'm hoping to become PSG manager and sign him for PSG.

Chapter 3- Moving Clubs

This is where it gets good. The PSG owner decided he would give me an interview and decide if I was good enough.

"why do you want to come to PSG? Why not stay at Auxerre reserves and hopefully become th 1st team manager?"

I replied,"Look, you must know yourself, PSG are a huge club. Even compared to Auxerre's 1st team."

"alright, Fair enough. What would you bring to this club?"

"As you know I've been a youth manager for many years and I've spent my time as a scout. So I know that I am one of th best youth finders in the footballing world!"

"where do see PSG in 5 years under your management?"

"champions of the world. Best in the universe. As far as we can go."

"your sure of your self aren't you?"

"i am"

"you know what? I'm taking a risk. How would you like £40,000 a week to be manager here?"

"wow! Are you sure?"

"yes."

"thanks"

"what is your aim Lochlin?"

"To bring my son here and get him 1000 goals and hopefully 1282. If he does then people will compare Pele to him, not vice-versa.

"You want your son to become the best Player ever?"

"Yes"

So I am now manager of PSG and I immediately bought Yaya. I also bought a few more players.

I've now completed the 1st season and we won the French League and got to the semis of Europa league. Yaya had a wonderful season an Won the player of the year.

SEASON 1 REVIEW

Transfers:

Out: Siaka Tiéné- Lazio £9.25m

Zoumana Camara- Leicester 300k

In:

Aly cissokho- Lyon £9m

Kurt Zouma- As saint ettiene £8m

Willian- Shakhtar £8m

Yaya Sanogo £4m

James Dayton- Kilmarnock £3.4m

Liam Kelly- Kilmarnock £1m

Fraser Forster- Newcastle £850k + thiago Motta

Robert Pires- free

Simone Perrotta- Roma free

Ligue 1:

iY9mw.png

French cup: knocked out in 10th round vs Lille

Europa League: knocked out in semis by AC milan.

Yaya Sanogo:

f63pl.png

Now his goals:

tm82g.png

Yeah boy!!! Great first season!! He's now 19 so ie got plenty of time :)

I was just about to do an 1000 goal challenge with psg AND sanogo! :) I am going to do one with a Spanish club instead!

Well if you look through the site you will see that Sanogo is my baby!! ;) I've Iscouted him and done various challenges ;)

I was just about to do an 1000 goal challenge with psg AND sanogo! :) I am going to do one with a Spanish club instead!

You can still do it will Sanogo, nothing is stopping you :P.

You can still do it will Sanogo, nothing is stopping you :P.

Yeah he's right :) if you also wanna do sanogo then you can :)

A smell a head to head ;)

Oh no :( I've never done a 1000 goal challenge :( mainly because i get bored after 5-6 seasons :( I'll hopefully stick with this one because in doing it in a story style :) bring it on JPlummz ;)

CHAPTER 4- BECOMING THE BEST

after my first season had been so successful I hoped to bring a cup title and a European trophy to PSG. However, the chairman expected me to only win the league and gave me a transfer budget of just £10m. Maybe he felt I had enough players? Maybe he expected me to find cheap gems. Who knows? I didn't make many transfers this season as I didn't think I'd need it after our recent success. Oh how wrong I was!

Yaya had a fantastic year! He won the world player of the year and French player of the year. He scored a shed load of goals. But in February he got a bad injury. He fractured a bone in his foot. 2 months he was injured for. When he came back in April he just wasn't the same player. He didn't even score. Every goal he scored this season was before February  so I feel he could have scored more. A lot more. We have reached an aim far sooner than expected. He is the best player in the world! I aim for him to become the best player ever!

SEASON 2 summary

Transfers

Out: 

Ceará- Nimes olimpique free

Simone Perrotta- released

Loris Arnaud- contract expired

Peguy LuyindulA- contract expired

In: 

Xavi- west brom £5m

Yohan Dabo(Henry's regen)- US creteil Lusitanos- 400k

Ligue 1:

yvHUw.png

Disappointingly  a Bad league campaign. I'm not going to blame the money. I'm going to blame conceding a lot of late goals and lots of injuries throughout the season.

French Cup:

11th round

Coupe de la Ligue:

Winners

Champions Trophy:

Winners

Champions league:

1st round vs barca 

Manager:

znW8g.png

Yaya sanogo:

oLIvm.png

qeliW.png

Not a great season but Sanogo got 60+ before the end of February :)

98 games/ 130 goals

CHAPTER 5- AN AMAZING COMEBACK!

So my 3rd season with PSG came about, I signed a few players. I signed the "new zanetti" and the "new scholes".... The team had a pretty poor season but we still won the Europa league! We came 6th in the league but at the end of February we were sitting 15th!! We then went on a 21 game unbeaten run. The domestic cups poor this year...

My boy Yaya had a poor season also... Well up until the end of February, it seems when Yaya plays poor the whole team play poor. On the 25th of February he had 32 goals in all competitions annd then he went on a scoring spree!! He also won the world player of the year again and also the French player of the year for 3 years running! If he had have got his form earlier I feel he cod have got 90-100+ goals! I will hope he gets this next year.

SEASON 3 REVIEW

Ligue 1:

feOOO.png

French Cup:

9th round :(

Coupe de la Ligue:

4th round

Europa League:

Winners :D

Manager:

id94o.png

Yaya: