Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The Iscout Team Of The Month:

Ashez

The Iscout Team Of The Month:

Hello and welcome to the Iscout Team Of The Month, in this thread you'll find myself hosting a monthly competition for the users of Vibe.

The idea of this competition is for you guys to post Iscouts which are basically player guides, then at the end of the month I round up all the guides and we vote to create the best eleven from the players posted that month.

For this to work we need a lot of guides posted for each position so it really does rely on the amount of effort you guys put in. For more information please check out the 2012 thread which is found pinned at the top of the iscout forum.

The Player Posting Rules – Breaking these equals deletion:

Players must be posted separately, so no joint Iscouts

Don't do players which have been done before/ Always check the index

Stats must be posted.

Have fun.

Voting Rules – Breaking these equal instant disqualification:

No voting for your own work.

No obvious friendship voting.

The Awards:

If your guide gets selected for the Iscout Team Of The Month you'll gain a point for each player and you'll enter the players picked leader board, while the member with the most players in the team will also enter the Iscouter of the month competition.

Dec managed to win both of these awards last year so lets get after him!!

When Does This Start?

You'll welcome to start posting iscouts as soon as possible but unless the PSP users post enough guides the competition will not start until one month after the IOS release. So it could start this month if enough PSP users post iscouts. Don't worry though if enough guides aren't posted for it to run this month all the guides which have been posted will be entered into the first official round.

Iscout Teams Of The Month:

December:

621500_Football_Manager_Team.jpg

621502_Football_Manager_Team.jpg

January:

641826_Football_Manager_Team.jpg

February:

662600_Football_Manager_Team.jpg

March:

689836_Football_Manager_Team.jpg

April:

712062_Football_Manager_Team.jpg

May:

740644_Football_Manager_Team.jpg

Iscouter Of The Month Leader Board:

Lukaya
Jplummz
Ashez - 3
AnfieldSquirrel
Graveluth
AyKyle - 2

Players In Team of The Month Leader Board:

Lukaya - 3
Magpiemadman - 2
Jplummz - 3

SamHardy - 2
Akupaein - 4
Ashez - 16
Kezlehan - 2
Dec - 4
Zelatansyedmovic - 2
Sparkey - 2
DCFCMorris
Tobinho - 2

AnfieldSquirrel - 3
Afahrezaaa - 2
MerlionMaple96 - 4
Graveluth - 7 
Kilsor - 2
RyanJeTop - 2
Aykyle - 9
Scott - 1
Jens - 1
LordShadow - 1

Keraviln - 1

Dan_Vibe - 1

The biggest ISTOTM will begin the first week of Jan so plenty of time left to post some guides!! This months awards will be the most jam packed yet with hundreds of players in contention to make the eleven and remember Dec has also put a prize up for the Iscouter of the month!!

The closing day is Thursday so keep the votes coming lads :)

Also please keep posting guides, we have had too many this month yet so get posting :D

This round closes at 11.59 tonight so get your last minute votes in please lads.

Depending on ties etc we may have another round of voting or the team will be posted, either way it'll be sorted in the early hours of tomorrow morning.

Also keep posting guides lads :)

The Iscout Team Of The Month:

Hello and welcome to the first Iscout Team Of The Month of 2013, since it's a special occasion i have desided to enter two teams into this months awards, i had tried to fit three but it was impossible lol.

The first team is in vote order apart from one midfielder who had joint votes with the midfielders in team two, while i also had the same problem with the strikers since we had one clear winner and five strikers all on three votes. Since i was making two teams i decided to ask my brother who he would vote for out of the tied players. Also just so you guys know i also left out one of my voted in guides (for the second team) just so i could make the second team for you guys, that's just the type of guy i am

;). Anyway without further ado lets crack on!

The Iscout Teams Of The Month:

621500_Football_Manager_Team.jpg

621502_Football_Manager_Team.jpg

Iscouter Of The Month:

We have a tie between two members which both managed to get three players into the teams so well done to Lukaya and Jplummz but going by votes Lukaya comes out on top by three votes! Congratz guys

:D.

Iscouter Of The Month Leader Board:

Lukaya

Jplummz

Players In Team of The Month Leader Board:

Lukaya - 3

Magpiemadman - 2

Jplummz - 3

SamHardy - 2

Akupaein

Ashez - 2

Kezlehan - 2

Dec - 2

Zelatansyedmovic - 2

Sparkey

DCFCMorris

Tobinho

Well done everyone who took part and it's great to see some new faces around here, keep up the good work and hopefully the January awards will be just as epic!!