Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Tom's 2000 Goal Challenge [COMPLETED]

Lewiitom

Well on my save, he's 15. And in the npower championship league.

he seems like a great choice.

And george green was on my list. He didn't develop like I wanted him to. and his stats seemed to decline after a season which worried me..

I think I might go back to Yassine Benzia. Even though he can't keep his stats for a long time, I think they'd be good enough to do it considering he is young and did great for me when I attempted the 1k challenge with him in Brazil.

Until... i broke his spine

Mason Bennett. At 16 (still season 1) he has 14 shooting (still low), 19 pace and 18 stamina. The odd thing is that he's getting a lot of accurate shots but not enough goals. Will have to see how he develops.

Yup. That's him. In England he's 15. But he turns 16 after 8 days. He'd be a good choice for Brazil.

But yea, his pace and stamina are good and shooting starts at 13 but after 3 months of IT it only goes up to 14. So I didn't think he had the potential to fully develop into a top player.

Romelu Lukaku was one of my choices, but his teamwork was too high for my liking and technique was terrible.

I also looked at Islam Feruz and Lucas Piazon from Chelsea(the team I used to buy and train players) They were pretty good.

Could you imagine if you trained Edan Hazard to a striker and put him in Brazil? he'd beast it. You'd need like 140 goals if you managed to keep him for 14 years. Not including international goals.

Too bad he's too expensive

but Stamina wasn't a factor for me when I made players a poacher. A player I had in portugal had 13 stamina and never got below 70% in a game. It was a little tough recovering though, but he managed.

Stamina is good so he can take IT without complaining and to play a lot of games. I'm almost finishing the season and will see for a couple more seasons how he develops. But I want to try to do this in Europe because it's easy to do it in Brazil when you can get 150 goals a season easily.

Yea, true.

Sometimes I wish I had an iOS or PSP so I can have multiple leagues.

But I want to see how my players do before I through them to the wolves of the premier league.

Please check the dates before posting and that question has been answered multiple times within this thread. Anyway the answer is his 4321