Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Quatre Deux Deux Deux - By Ashez:

Ashez

Quatre Deux Deux Deux - By Ashez:

Since many people have been asking about the formation I've been using in my double one thousand goal challenge i have decided to post it, since i created this formation for Niang and Mayi i have decided to honor them by calling it the   

The Q Triple D

The Team Instructions:

Team Mentality: Attacking

Passing: Direct

Tackling: Committed

Pressing: Yes

Offside Trap: Yes

Counter Attack: No

Men Behind Ball; No

The Formation Layout:

IMG_0568_zpsdf5e09d8.png

As you can see it is a fairly obvious formation which i was shocked hadn't been posted before. I have used various versions of this tactic during my save and have experimented a lot with the player roles, but as i was aiming for my strikers to score most of the goals i found this worked best.

Some Of The Changes I Used And A Quick Opinion:

Fullbacks Not Wing backs:

At the start of the save i didn't have quality wing backs so i used fullbacks to be more defensively stable.

One Ball Playing Defender:

I did experiment with a ball playing defender playing behind the deep lying midfielder but i found this caused way too many defensive problems for an already attacking formation.

Central Midfielders:

The current set up is my most balanced and the one i used for a lot of the 9 years I've played so far, however in the Sao Paulo State Championships i did mess around with an APM and BWM partnership but i found the APM way too goal happy. Although when i am losing and in need of a win i have been known to switch to a box to box midfielder and play maker roles.

Wingers:

These have remained unchanged unless i needed a goal in which case i switched to inside forwards.

Strikers:

This partnership hasn't been changed much at all, i did try Mayi as a target man for a short while, it did work well but in the end i kept him as a poacher and the goals kept following, both strikers are also in their desired roles. 

Disclaimer:

Brazil is an extremely easy league to score goals and do well in, once you've built a solid team, so i can not say if this formation will work in any other leagues but it has led me to success at international management with France.

Manager Profile - Taken From Season 8 Of My Career:

IMG_0539_zps437cccc2.png

So a pretty solid return, it wins a lot of games and draws more than it looses so it can't be too bad :P. It is also extremely goal happy as the screen shot shows, while it is also fairly decent defensively. 

Random Screen Shots:

Kevin Mayi - Season 8 And Behind:

IMG_0530_zpsa26a8863.png

M'Baye Niang - Season 8 And Behind:

IMG_0532_zps0d46d2eb.png

Neymar - Season 8 And Behind:

IMG_0534_zps8800db38.png

Juninho - Season 6 And Behind:

IMG_0483_zpsa831eca9.png

European Championships - Season 7:

IMG_0516_zps920127e2.png

For more information on past and future results please check out my career thread found here: Link

Cheers for viewing and hopefully you'll try it out, please leave a comment or ask a question since i love reading them all :D

I thought I'd test this formation with Lyon as there is Benzia and Lacazette already there.

So far 10 games 8 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Scored 23 and conceded 11. Benzia has scored 8 and Lacazette has 10.

So far so good :)

This was my old tactic which I would whip out on my 'Poll save in the early years, before I came on here (around five days). Bung on preferred roles which they go well with and have a more attacking forward and a team worker. Nicely laid out and explained

Yeah it is fairly basic, i was surprised that it hadn't been posted yet (unless i missed it), and i was more shocked at how well it worked. Cheers for the comment.

I bought an Ipad today so I won't be playing the Lyon game anymore as it was on my phone but I ended playing 30 games.

23 wins 6 draws 1 loss 70 goals for and 24 against.

Lacazette - 25 Goals.

Benzia - 19 Goals.

I'm not sure, the aim of the formation was for the poacher to score 80+ and the ADF 60+. I didn't try any other roles because this produced the results i needed.

I decided to do a full season with the tactic. Won the league, fa cup and league cup. I got knocked out by PSG in the CL though.

post-17360-0-62384600-1367530851_thumb.j

Giroud - 42. Played poacher unless with Walcott.

Jovetic - 27.

No worries. Thank you for the formation!

I did have to rotate a lot though as Jovetic got injured so often. Podolski and Walcott both scored 10+ when replacing him.

Hi Ashez, 2 quick questions.

1 - would it work if I had a Cmf and a poacher in the forward positions? Notice you used an adf.

Also

Would it affect the formation much if I changed the left winger to an inside forward?

1. I never tried it but it should work

2. It should get similar results but it might effect the scoring with the ISF scoring more goals than a winger would.

Yeah I'm just tweaking this for my man city new save. Had to change it to balanced instead of attacking and using it with short passing instead. Got Cavani or tevez as the CMF, not sure if CMF is the right position tho - but it's their preferred role?

Got bale as the INF and he's scoring loads and you're right probably more as a winger would.

Made a good start so far tho,

For some reason i don't like the CMF role on IOS but i guess that's just me but it should work. I guess it depends what your after as the point of the tactic was for the strikers to do well, although i have used strikers who worked better with ISF's compared to wingers.

Please keep me up to date and share screenies/results for other members :)

Ah im exactly the same.Not so keen on the CMF role myself - i want the strikers to score as many as poss, but not sure what other roles would let me do this. You have Adv and somone has mentioned DLF so erm not sure?

sure will keep u updated

Grrrr can't get this to work properly for any Premier league side, most notably Man city. Keep losing goals. Might go back to Avf/Pcr roles and tone it down from attacking to balanced mentality - but not sre if this would affect the dymanic of the tactic :(