Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Heights of Glory

J-savage

So all you have to do is sign up! You don't have to play at all. Once I get enough players to sign up I can start. The whole point is that I will randomly assign you a team in whatever league you choose. You will then follow them as a fan. Can your team reach the heights of glory when your not able to help them out ? Sign up and join the journey :)

1. anfieldsquirrel

2. FMH King

3. ImagineDragons

4. dirtboy_13

5. PalaceAllTheWay

6. xSick

7. Tobinho

8. RadamelsRollocks

9. the united guy

10. Lnortham49

11. afahrezaaa

12. Liefwarrior

13. Nath

14. Fmaddict5

15. ManUnitedguy

16. jakebanno

17. Franco

18. MerlionMaple96

We will start with 24 players aloud but 4 will be cut are how many is need to be cut to make the right numbers. You will not be cut if you are a regular on the site. Good luck :)

You added 2nd division, that's the 3rd tier in Scotland.. That'd be better but it seems you are doing 2nd tiers.. The 1st division is 2nd tier.

Changed it. Was looking at the German one so just got into my head ! Sorry about the flag ! Didn't have a Scottish one.! Hopefully this will pick up tomorrow ! :)

Oh, that's controversial... But fortunately I'm not one of these silly patriotic twats who hate anything English.. If anything I prefer English stuff to Scotland.. Except sports :).

This will be closing on Tuesday at 8:00 GT. I have taking down the poll because there is no point In voting yet when I don't have enough people signed up. Sorry for the inconvenience. The poll will be back up when there is enough players.