Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Ashez Attempts the Unemployed Challenge:

Ashez

The Unemployed Challenge:

unemployed-man-20101229-164010.jpg

Hello and welcome to my latest career which will see me attempting the unemployed challenge (UEC) as the title suggests, this challenge has a special place in my heart as it is the only challenge i can not complete! I tried two years ago and missed out by one international job, then last year i missed out by two! It is an extremely draining challenge but i still haven't given up hope and i'm hoping some day i'll see my name in Vibe's history!

Like i said this is an extremely difficult challenge physically and mentally and it is for these reasons i only attempt it once a year and now is the time! I recently posted the Impossible Challenge which was extremely fun but it always felt like the UEC's little and slightly less difficult brother and ever since i created history by completing that challenge I've been itching to try my luck at being unemployed once again.

The platform i have chosen for this attempt is the PSP one for a number of reasons which i'll briefly go into, the main reason is the IOS version has drained me and really put me off FMH in general and the PSP version feels like a completely different game which has re-installed my love for the series. The other two thing is the PSP game is generally quicker to play in my opinion so i can hopefully fly through the save and get updates posted as soon as i can, with the last reason being that my 4321 is honestly the best formation known to man, it's never let me down and storms most things and as yet i'm still yet to create a formation i enjoy using as much on IOS as i like to tinker too much.

The updating style will be my general one which I've become rather known for i guess but i'm unsure on the updating frequency, ideally i'd update once a day but i don't want to burn myself out like i did with my previous Santos career but i'll try and get them out as soon as i can, as you all know though your interest and comments are my main motivational tool.

To be honest that's about it, I've explained the plan of attack and how the save will be treated so to stop myself from waffling i'll stop now. 

Keep an eye out for the first update which will be posted tomorrow and please feel free to leave an inspiring comments, until tomorrow lads.

Good luck Ash. Followed both your previous attempts and as you say, you were only a job or two away from completing it. You will complete it. Whether it be on this years game, who knows but you deserve to complete it one year and hopefully this year is the one. Let's hope you get a bit more luck with the international jobs. 

@AS: Cheers mate :).

@MM: I'll do my best :)

@MUG: Cheers, the thread is on the first page of the challenge forum ;)

@Jake: Cheers fella :)

@C8: Cheers for the faith, i love the buzz around this challenge and i really really want to beat it, but ITN worries me sooo much lol.

@PATW: Great to hear and cheers for the comment :)

@Matt: Cheers mate :), as i said update will be posted tomorrow :).

@Everyone: France is my 4th league, ment to say but it slipped my mind haha, i picked them due to everyone saying they'd like to see more German and French careers :).

Season 1:

After the usual start and resign routine i discovered that my unemployed journey would be starting with Chesterfield.

Chesterfield%20FC%20Crest%202web2.JPG

Season Review:

DSC_2130_zps36158dce.jpg

A fantastic start as we pick up our first league trophy and we have the added bonus of having a cup to our name! 

League:

DSC_2131_zps8db14adf.jpg

A solid campaign which really should put my name on some chairman's lips!

JPT Final:

DSC_2132_zps71d5657a.jpg

An easy win and a delightful bonus :D

Manager Profile:

DSC_2134_zps4229b6b8.jpg

A solid start to the challenge and in truth i couldn't have asked for a better season! Bring on year two baby!

Cheers for viewing, comments are welcomed and enjoyed :D

@King: That's nothing mate, check my Rangers career that percentage is epic :D, cheers for the comment :)

@Scott: That it did, however i hope these build up seasons are interesting lol.

So would that mean you need to do PSG & Montpellier or something? (Or only one of em?)

Also I find France a bit iffy, Italy might've made it easier due to higher rep on clubs like AC, Inter, Juve... (Then again more clubs so who knows)

I need them two and Lille, by the time i get there all the jobs will be easy :P, tbh i have no fear what so ever about the club side of the challenge but the main reason i went for France is Vibe doesn't see many German or French careers.

Chesterfield%20FC%20Crest%202web2.JPG

Season 2 Review:

DSC_2136_zps65aefed9.jpg

A massive season! Two seasons on the bounce i've delivered a league title and a cup, does it get any better? Unfortunatly though i'm missing the cup screen shot for some reason :S

League:

DSC_2137_zps6eaba3b3.jpg

A beautiful campaign, champions in style!

Manager Profile:

DSC_2138_zps702c616f.jpg

Surely i'll be on the move soon?

Cheers for following and as always comments are welcomed and enjoyed.

Target List:

England:

Arsenal

Chelsea 

Manchester City

Manchester United :(

Spain:

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Valencia

Malaga

Germany:

Borrussia Dortmund

Bayern Munich

Schalke

Borrussia Mochengladbach

France:

PSG

Lille

Montpellier

International:

Spain

England

Italy

France

Portugal

Holland

I need someone to change 'Arsenal' on all of these challenges to 'Tottenham' :( Don't worry, we all hate some club :P

Solid season. As usual.

@AS: Cheers mate :)

@TB: Haha too right, the only time i'll ever be United manager is for this challenge and even then i wait until it's all regens :P

@TUG: Cheers fella :)

@AS: Cheers mate :)

@TB: Haha too right, the only time i'll ever be United manager is for this challenge and even then i wait until it's all regens :P

@TUG: Cheers fella :)

I do not understand your hatred of United...I would readily manage Liverpool any time. Not my fault if they suffer relegation after relegation under me though :P Great season btw.