Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMHVibe Super League - International Edition

aykyle

86db3b8909af8625ad03f3f53e8809a9.png

FMH Vibe Super League

International Edition

What is this?

This is a project I have been working on since last Friday on my free time.

Thanks to Ashez for the idea, I made 2 full leagues of the top National teams(Playable and Un-playable). And an entire league of fully un-playable nations.

The Leagues

AyKyle Sponsored League

Screenshot_2013-06-20-14-31-22_zps61980b

As you can tell with this league, there are a few currently playable national teams.

As well as some unplayable ones.

This league is compiled entirely by the World's best. Ranked 1-18(in-game ranking)

Ashez Sponsored League

Screenshot_2013-06-20-14-31-27_zps370cda

In this league we have a league of un-playable nations.

Ever wanted to play as Mexico?

Now you can!

Screenshot_2013-06-20-14-35-17_zps443201

As well as being able to manage national teams, you will also be able to play against the national team Managers.

Every team has authentic managers.

Screenshot_2013-06-20-14-35-22_zpsa8d827

Competitions

Just like with the previous two versions, International Edition will have two cups.

Screenshot_2013-06-20-14-31-51_zps5e55cf

Download

How to Install Downloads by Dec

Retina Logos

WVGA Logos

SD Logos

iOS Versions of ALL Super League projects coming soon!

Credits:

Thanks to FM-View for providing the base logos

Thanks to Dec for making the logos

Thanks to Ashez for supplying the idea

Thanks to FMHVibe for supporting the Super League and making it enjoyable to continue releasing new content for you all(I promise iOS users after the Transfer Update is released you will get this as well)

Thanks to SI Games for making this all possible

Thanks to Marvels for offering his help

Beautiful :D, amazing work mate :)

It is great! If only there was a way to be able to select players!

There is, just sign them ;)

Me and Ash have gone through every single national team with Holland loaded and these were the only teams with enough players to create a team.

There's enough players from Curaçao?! It was formed 2/3 years ago and has less people than Tahiti :lol:.

Yes lol. There's 17 players on their team.

And again guys, this isn't perfect. Obviously 10 years into the season, everything will look weird.

The finances are still messed up. And players will still be called up to their national team. So don't be surprised when you are managing Morocco and your entire team is called up to play.

Appreciate the comments guys.

I will be working on the iOS versions of everything. It's just a matter of patience. :)

Not as yet as they haven't been created, Aykyle requested someone to create them but no one offered to help and he had troubles making them himself.

-Can i download Logos for countries???

As you can see below, the logos did not come out as I would have liked. Some look great, but others look squished and big. I wasn't going to release something I did not feel was as perfect as can be. I don't half-ass things :P

Screenshot_2013-06-15-16-11-08_zpse08021Screenshot_2013-06-15-16-11-14_zps3e87df

But if you still want them, I can give you them. Just tell me the what ones you want (Retina, WVGA, SD) and I will send them to you.

and if enough people request the ones above, I will just release them.

If you give me the default logos in .png as 180x180 images with the name as the unique id I can do them within a few minutes :). Check FM-View out for a default logo pack of all clubs with 180x180 logos in .png.

I know exactly what you have done, not sure how you managed it on Photoshop but I know what you were intending and how it has been manipulated. You should expand the canvas and not resize to distort the image by an odd amount so a square image should always stay square then you need to expand the canvas.

I actually used 

picresize.com

But I did Spain, Germany, Argentina, England and Russia in photoshop. But it was cs4 as that's the last version that works on my PC.

But I will try to do that

That is probably why then.

Create an action file on Photoshop then you can batch them all at the same time, you just need a good base (which I have linked you to).

Ah alright. Thanks.

I got all of them from Google lol. I just looked for the smallest image. That's probably why.

I'll download it in a bit and test it out.

Thanks again.