Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 List of players in order to identify regens

vcadu92

First of all, I am French so my English could be not very understandable...

Here is a list that will facilitate the identification of regens that will appear in the near future (in 3 or 4 seasons after the start of the game at maximum). But seeing the list, here's a link to remind you what is a regen : http://fmhxooit.xooit.fr/t1396-Identifier-un-regen-PSP-iOS-et-Android.htm

If you see a young player (15-25 years old) in the next few seasons to come who was not in the game at the beginning (which means its historical career began in 2013 or later), then it is a regen. To see if this is the regen of a former big star, look at this list. If your young player has exactly the same positions as the following players and the same nationality, then it is the regen of the player which means that he has a great future.

Italian players :

j13a.jpg

e93r.jpg

w7lx.jpg

kfa4.jpg

gcpy.jpg

5b1r.jpg

ds02.jpg

576s.jpg

o8ac.jpg

jzm1.jpg

67hd.jpg

Argentine players :

8379.jpg

wl6p.jpg

y0j7.jpg

68hu.jpg

y8c6.jpg

French players :

ajxf.jpg

udsp.jpg

q4wr.jpg

gidv.jpg

sbbm.jpg

Brazilian players :

tfip.jpg

e4kz.jpg

rqdu.jpg

fctr.jpg

Spanish players :

va8r.jpg

e5hs.jpg

ei6q.jpg

sbap.jpg

German players :

t4v3.jpg

English, Scottish and Welsh players :

vphk.jpg

zfjo.jpg

7a8m.jpg

0m1j.jpg

om0n.jpg

African players :

qoqd.jpg

y1d3.jpg

Dutch players :

ocyb.jpg

9bzg.jpg

Others players :

ox7z.jpg

b4ku.jpg

flsv.jpg

k29b.jpg

Of course, regens are not limited to this list: each player will sooner or later his regen and I missed some great goalkeepers (Given, Buffon etc). This list lets just see the most promising player in the following seasons. Personnally, the Thierry Henry's regen is a goal machine. ;)

It is very good Victor. Perhaps it may take longer but maybe sort it into positions or rank it by potential or something? May help people search it easier or find the better players first.

No problem, I wanted to short it by nationality or position but I cant tonight, I had to leave, so I'll do it tomorrow ;)

Beckham and Giggs are the easiest to find, and Giggs can be retrained anywhere except sweeper

Thierry Henry is easy too.

Paul Scholes?

I do'nt play with English leagues so I think he is not in the leagues I use usually.

How do you know if a particular goalkeeper from Italy is a regen of buffon if there are more than one with same position of goalkeeper? and all Italians?

Look at the regens i managed to grab when they retired.. nice team for the future for me.. am expecting Lampard & Beckham to join me end of season.

this is Buffon i assume

post-20570-0-49610900-1376767297_thumb.p