Name fixes

>> Nations:
Name changes

>> Competitions:
Non-licensed competitions licensed
Fixes on Sponsorships
Updated leagues (where possible) for the 2013/14 season

Download

Huge thanks to AyKyle for doing the majority of this.

This post has been promoted to an article

ios,please~~~ :unsure:  :unsure:

Marvels has added a feature into SE that allows post save start changes pretty much as effectively as changes.txt

ios,please~~~ :unsure:  :unsure:

Marvels has added a feature into SE that allows post save start changes pretty much as effectively as changes.txt

I’m chinese,when I use the SE,only can see the ca and pa,I can’t saved my changed

Great update guys, just having a little issue trying to start a new game unemployed and automatically get appointed chelsea manager after update, any ides why?

I can't use the Save Editor with this new update.The SE works with save games before this update...can someone help ?

This isn't the place for SE issues but can assure you that the SE works on game version 4.2+

I know it works with the new version,but the thing is, since i've put the new changes.txt with new updates i doesn't work with new save games....i can edit save games with older changes.txt with no problems

edit:sorry,didn't see Dec's response,you can ignore this,looks like no more scouting with SE for me :(

You can use the SE with changes.txt as long as you don't create any new player or manager names not in the database

Well I can, anyway

You can use the SE with changes.txt as long as you don't create any new player or manager names not in the database

Well I can, anyway

Nope,didn't create a thing,scouting only.

Since i've changed the changes.txt i can't do anything...it's time to experiment and determine why.

Great update guys, just having a little issue trying to start a new game unemployed and automatically get appointed chelsea manager after update, any ides why?

Has anybody had this issue or is just because i'm trying to start a new game unemployed with the update?