• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Heights of Glory Europe edition.

Devil

WKC2KAQ.jpg

Heights of glory special edition.

The European Club League!

I had an idea for a special edition of heights of glory, I would create a league with the 2 best teams from various European countries.

Otherwise it is just like the other one. Me and J-savage will be joint hosting it seeing as Heights of glory was originally his idea.

To sign up it's simple. Just say I'm in. ;)

I will not be announcing the teams yet to keep it a surprise. I will announce the teams and make a big update with lots of other information after the deadline. The deadline will be Monday at 11:59pm.

if this is successful then I will Asia one, an Africa one, and a South America one.

There are 20 teams in total but we can assign 2 people for one team anyway. But for the moment I will put 20.

1. ManUnitedguy
2. J-savage
3. dirtboy_13
4. JPlummz
5. Ashez
6. Flows
7. anfieldsquirrel
8. magpiemadman
9. Franco
10. MerlionMaple96
11. PalaceAllTheWay
12. Tobinho
13. Matthew
14. MoussaSowFB
15. Graveluth
16. Lewiitom
17. the united guy
18. CSVISE888
19. aykyle
20. Jens

Edited by ManUnitedguy

I'll sign up for number 3

Just to let you know it doesn't matter which number you have, it's not in order or anything.

Hey guys, just to let you know, because when you swap teams, it only does it at the end of the season. And if change it then go to the end of the season so that it works, then the other teams from the championship will get promoted and some of the teams from the big league will be demoted. So every season there will probably be some championship teams there so it won't be completely Europe league thing.

Just to let you know guys I used the SE so once again credit to marvels, and this took me a lot of time and effor on a shit computer. Not trying to brag or anything, just wanted to let you know that it wasn't just a 10 minutes thing.

I'm getting paid to enter.

So I'm in.

I really needed people to enter and he originally didn't want to........so I had to. :(

Get your worrying caps on guys, I'm having problems with the save. :(

Pffff when I click on the save it just freezes the quits. I'm getting a new laptop tomorrow so we'll see I guess.

I'm turning my PC on now to try and sort it. Fingers crossed!

Wow this save is p*ssing me off!

I shall enter the valley of death :O

Haha, I uploaded a version on some other site so ill try and use that version and if not then I do the while thing over again and this cycle continues. :P

It's corrupt. Happened with my Draft League, you'll need to load a back up.

Hopefully this backup will work. Fingers crossed guys! I'm downloading it now.

Oh good. Can I join in?

Of course.

Yay! It doesn't work!

Wwwwwwwwwwait! I deleted some previous versions of the site and it said that they could be rescued during the next 20 hours. There's still hope!

Ok guys the backup I had has worked, but this is at the start of the season so I need to holiday until the end of the season for it to work.

It's all good guys, the backup has worked, it's all running smoothly.

Grab a drink lad, you're too tense.

Depending the drink I'll be tense for another 5-7 years. :P

I was tense because I've already redone this once and I don't want to do it a second time.