Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 iOS Transfer Update (06-8-13)

aykyle

iOS Transfer Update

Screenshot_2013-07-15-14-03-24_zps488ff7

Screenshot_2013-07-15-13-43-49_zpsb0f280
Screenshot_2013-07-30-14-55-02_zpsd136b2

Note: screenshots are from Android(do not have an iOS device)

What's Included:

Up-To-Date transfers as of 06-8-2013
Up-To-Date Manager changes as of 06-8-2013
3 Club Name Fixes(Sporting CP, Benfica, Porto)
Competition Name Changes(all available Cups, Competitions and League Names to that specific League)​

Read Before You Install!!!!!

You MUST download the latest Save Editor(13.4.3.5a).

If you do not download this, it will NOT work.

How To Apply Changes

Make an iOS save with only ONE league loaded

Use this guide(credits to Dec) to learn how to download your iOS save to your computer.

After you have downloaded your iOS save, move it to your Desktop(or location of choice)

Download the iOS transfer update

Pick the league you want to install(ONLY CHOOSE ONE!) and move the "DataExport" folder to where your iOS save is located(ie: Desktop)

Open the Save Editor(13.4.3.5a) and load your iOS save

Go to the "External Data" tab

Click "Import"

When the window pops up, click yes and wait

Another window will pop up. Click yes again.

Save your game(I recommend saving it to something other than your original save)

A window should pop up saying it is Complete. Click "OK"

Save and Close the Save Editor

Open the newly created save in the Save Editor to check to see if the changes have been applied.

If they have, close the Save Editor and load the save back onto your device and play!

If the changes have not taken effect, repeat the process.

If you still are having trouble, please post in this thread for further assistance.

Download

Save Editor 13.4.3.5a credit to Marvels

iOS Transfer Update

Credits

HUGE thanks to Marvels for not only making the Save Editor, but for dedicating his time into fixing the import/export feature to make this all possible. Huge Thanks.

Afahrezaaa for providing me with all of the iOS saves

Keraviln for testing the transfers

Notes:

Promotions/Relegations have been left out.

Transfers might have been missed, I know that. If you see a transfer(s) that have been missed, please politely post it here and I will include it in the next update.

Next update will be at the beginning of September.

Please remember that this is the first release for iOS that involves changes. So bare with me as there will be problems. There might be issues with the downloading or installing and all I can say is: Be patient. We will learn this as we go.

This post has been promoted to an article

Just changed over 50 teams' colours and then it couldn't export. Will talk to Marvels and get back to you :).

You would have to download the newest version of the SE(the one released yesterday). Because the one released on the 6th had an error with the export feature.

And just to clarify, you can only play in one league.

If I were to make it multiple leagues, I would have to make a new file for every combination.

Thanks for the comments :)

That is exactly what I have I believe.

Well I'm stumped :P

I never thought of changing the colours. Frankly I just assumed they haven't changed

Great work Aykyle! Cant wait to play this! Im moving house tomorrow so my bet being cut off today, hopefully still on when i get home for me to download!!

It seems that after importing the new data (I'm loading Germany with Dortmund btw) and creating the new save, when I try to open the new save with SE again, the save+SE just doesn't load...am I doing it wrong? 

P.S. Well the SE doesn't open but a backup save is still created (I suppose that happens every time you open a save in the SE?) 

It seems that after importing the new data (I'm loading Germany with Dortmund btw) and creating the new save, when I try to open the new save with SE again, the save+SE just doesn't load...am I doing it wrong? 

P.S. Well the SE doesn't open but a backup save is still created (I suppose that happens every time you open a save in the SE?) 

Can you repeat exactly what you did?

Because I just tried it and it worked fine. But I am still using the same save I created the changes on.

Can you repeat exactly what you did?

Because I just tried it and it worked fine. But I am still using the same save I created the changes on.

Basically followed the instructions until the "Save and Close the Save Editor" step, apart putting everything (The DataExport and the save itself) in my SE folder as it seems that SE only detects the DataExport file when I put it in the SE folder

Would you be able to send me your save(unedited)? and I will see if I am able to do it.

@Marvels, I noticed that the dataexport file just has to be in the same spot where you load the save from

Would you be able to send me your save(unedited)? and I will see if I am able to do it.

@Marvels, I noticed that the dataexport file just has to be in the same spot where you load the save from

You're probably right...will look at my code when I get home

When I try to import the transfers with the dataexport file and the save in Desktop and not in my SE file, it just says that DataExport file doesn't exist. But when I do put the DataExport file into the SE file I can import the new stuff.

@aykyle PM-ed you the link :) Thanks for the help

The save has to be as the DataExport folder, from my experience that is.

So if the save is in the SE folder, the DataExport folder has to be in the SE Folder.

But if your save is sitting on your desktop, move the DataExport folder to the desktop

The save has to be as the DataExport folder, from my experience that is.

So if the save is in the SE folder, the DataExport folder has to be in the SE Folder.

But if your save is sitting on your desktop, move the DataExport folder to the desktop

Exports are placed in a created folder that's located at the same place as the Save Editor. When importing this folder the files will need to be there as well.

Short end of it...DataExport folder = same places as Save Editor

i couldn't load the change save.......chinese.

问题签名:
  问题事件名称: CLR20r3
  问题签名 01: fmsaveeditor.exe
  问题签名 02: 13.4.3.5
  问题签名 03: 52029a0e
  问题签名 04: mscorlib
  问题签名 05: 4.0.0.0
  问题签名 06: 50484bd7
  问题签名 07: 222
  问题签名 08: 18
  问题签名 09: System.ArgumentOutOfRange
  OS 版本: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
  区域设置 ID: 2052
  其他信息 1: 0a9e
  其他信息 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  其他信息 3: 0a9e
  其他信息 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

There's a problem with update. It is being corrected.

I can't give you a timetable one WHEN it will be fixed.

But I can do this, IF YOU WANT THE iOS UPDATE DO THIS:

Please send me a PM with the following:

Nation you want:

Team you want to Manage:

your iOS Save

To send me your iOS save, please use an external file share site(DO NOT USE VIBE)

I prefer to use zippyshare.com but you can use anything you want.

I repeat, if you want the iOS update. Send me a PM with your iOS save and the team you want to manage.

And I will personally apply the changes until we figure out a fix.

Is it possible to have an update with transfers until today? And also, is it possible you could add Gibraltar as a Nation? Liam Walker that used to play for Portsmouth is Gibraltarian not English.

We won't be releasing any more updates until the window closes or a big transfer goes through such as Rooney to Chelsea or Bale to Madrid as it takes a while to do each one.

Also one the second point - No, not with the current Save Editor.

I don't understand the part where it says "Save your game(I recommend saving it to something other than your original save)". Does that mean on FMH or on the computer?

We won't be releasing any more updates until the window closes or a big transfer goes through such as Rooney to Chelsea or Bale to Madrid as it takes a while to do each one.

Also one the second point - No, not with the current Save Editor.

Thanks for your quick reply! Look forward to the full update in the next few weeks :)