Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Barcalona - The Catalan giants

Tommy 922

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should i change to a 4-3-3?

• Yes
    • No

post-9883-0-97537100-1377096742_thumb.jp     

Hey guys its Tommy 922 here with a Barcalona career here.

My aim is to get as much glory as i can in my career with Barcalona.

My career is likley to last up to 10 to 15 seasons.

Trophies that i am aiming for :

champions league

Copa del rey

La Liga title                  

Wish me luck guys I will post the transfers as soon as the transfer window (summer) shuts

Edited by Tommy 922
                                       post-9883-0-97537100-1377096742_thumb.jp    

Transfer window Summer: Not alot in this years summer transfer window to talk about really only 2 Transfers were made in this window. Here they are:

Ruben Blanco

http://community.fmhvibe.co.uk/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=view&id=2035

As far as i know he has alot of potential to be a good goalkeeper in the future
    He is only 17 and i need to put him in Barcalona B to get the experience he needs. He was signed from celta vigo for 400K

Rafael Da Silva

http://community.fmhvibe.co.uk/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=view&id=2034

I have played a few Manchester United careers and i have seen his abilities so i am going to try him in my Barcalona career. It turns out he is the best Right back at the club. He was signed from Manchester United for £23 M

As for outs there were none

Stay tuned for other posts 

Try testing my 4-1-2-2-1: http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/17344-tommys-4-1-2-2-1/

Because ive got puyol which is good for now and and pique and betra so there is no need for a Cb i needed rafael to strengthen my right back position.

You remind me of our technical staff: "We have Pique, 9999999 year old Puyol, and a young talent in Marc Bartra. Don't forget our out of place Mascherano, Song, Busquets and Adriano. I mean it's so smart to move left back Adriano to centre back because it worked with a tall player called Abidal. Oh wait, we're lacking height aren't we? Oh yes, and a consistent partner for Pique. Oh and yeah, new policy, don't use Bartra until Puyol, Pique, Song, Adriano, Mascherano and Busquets are ALL OUT- We'll use Pedro as our centre back first!"

The same happened to Muniesa and then Fontas before Bartra, one thing goes wrong (Cruciate or bad game) and the career is done. Look at our faith in Sanchez, he's getting more confident again, the same should've been done for Muniesa, who even said "I'll play in the B team if I have to".

Just please sign a centre back, go for Alderweireld PLEASE

potential transfers out: Patric, David Babunski

Send to "B" Team?

January transfer window 2012/2013                     

http://community.fmhvibe.co.uk/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=view&id=2036

Two of the transfer windows this year have not been busy. However, next season i will be making changes to the first team and the players who are not pulling their weight will be removed from the squad.

Transfers in: None  

Transfers out:   David Babunski To Real Madrid Castilla

I will be revealing my results when the season is over

If you see this Career and like it follow for more updates

post-9883-0-50408700-1377206387_thumb.jp

This will be my new logo for the 2013/14 season. Do you like it. And guess what i won the liga bbva, unfortunatley lost in the spanish cup in the final against real madrid and lost out in champions leauge quarter final against malaga. But my players have been good this season

Top scorer:

Lionel messi

post-9883-0-85883600-1377207479_thumb.jp

This player had a up and down season. He only had 3 goals in the first 7 games but he fell out of the slump later on in the season bagging in 32 goals in 48 games for barcalona 26 of those were in the liga bbva making him the top scorer beating ramadel falcao by 6.

Season stats (liga bbva)

Pld: 38

Won:28

Lost:7

Drew:3

GF:85

GA:28

GD:+ 57

Overall manager stats

Games played: 59

Games won: 44 (74.6%)

Games Drawn: 5 (8.5%)

Games lost: 10 (16.9%)

Targets for next season

Although there were alot of posetives this season there were negatives too. My target next season is to decrease my losses to atleast 7 or 6. Secondly i would need to sign a center back and a left back.

I hope you enjoyed this season and i look for better next season :)

Barcalona season 2

post-9883-0-12812000-1377245726_thumb.jp

Welcome to my second season at camp nou. Theres a it of change this season. I have gone from my 4-1-2-2-1 to ashez 4-3-2-1 and it does well in liga bbva too

Summer transfer window 2013/14

Transfers out:

Holger badstuber: post-9883-0-67060200-1377245974_thumb.jp

David santon: post-9883-0-09387200-1377246131_thumb.jp

Transfers out: patric to yelacano for 5 k

Jordi masip to alcoron for 5 k

Oier olazabal to getafe for 500k

January transfer window 2013/14

post-9883-0-17646900-1377322315_thumb.jp

This window again similar to the summr last season but only one in one out as the clubs expenditure is high .heres the transfer in.

Pablo Alcacer ( from valencia for 900 k)

post-9883-0-43413500-1377322530_thumb.jp.

I have observed this player in my swansea career and straight away he was above danny graham i have found this guy unhappy stuck in valencia m. I know this player has more potential than b team football.

Now for the player out: Eric Abidal (on loan to alves)

post-9883-0-09734600-1377322927_thumb.jp

Let's face it. David santon has more quality than Abidal. Now that Abidals coming othe endof his career he needs a club he'll get first team action.

The end of season stats (eoss) are coming soon ;)

This is a candidate for the logo of next season ill display the logo with the eoss

post-9883-0-39914700-1377323401_thumb.jp

As always if your following my career make sure you follow this topic

Update is coming soon :D

hi guys sorry to many but i am leaving this save to think of another challenge mabye a team like swansea , chelsea , leeds or any team that i can improve