Find results in...

2013 [iOS/Android] Cut Out Faces Packs

Dec

gallery_1_1_28287.jpg

Packs Available:

CSA = Brazil Serie A
L1 = Ligue 1
LSZ = Liga Zon Sagres
O = Other Playable (Variety of German teams including Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund and Schalke 04 + Napoli + AS Monaco)
PL = Barclays Premier League
SA = Serie A

Downloads:
Tablet - Download
HD - Download
WVGA - Download
SD - Download

Installation:
Please select Retina for tablets, WVGA for mini tablets, HD for HD phones such as iPhone 4/5 and SD for phones.
iOS: Place the players in the root of your device sharing on iTunes via - iTunes > iDevice > apps > Scroll down > FM2013

Android: Place in FMH2013_Data/Logos (or Logos_Android for WVGA or Logos_iPad for Retina) and place them in the players folder selecting yes to replace all current ones.

With thanks to:
CMRev and their graphics team for the base packs. All permission attained. Modified for FMH2013 by Dec of FMHVibe.co.uk.

Like this?:
Then please donate to the site so we can continue making more.

This post has been promoted to an article

Strange, I keep getting that error! 3 out a few thousand is not bad!!

I downloaded the packs and they are great! Thank you!

One question tho, I don't seem to have a picture for Neymar? Do you know if he is one of my corrupt ones?

Hmm very strange, I see Neymar in the pack. I know there may* be a limit on how many you can add.

*this may the cause of your problem.

Our of interest why do you have HD and tablet?

Dec thats wonderful but where are serie a facepacks

Good job thx

It's all a matter of how much Dec can convert. The site listed(CMRev) has a 13k+ cut-out face pack. But it's for Football Manager 2013 PC. so Dec has to then download the 13k pack. Go through it and pick out the ones that are more important. It's really a matter of whether or not Dec has the time or energy to sort through all of them(managers are included) and convert them all.

And it really depends if CMRev gave Dec permission to use all of them or just a select few.

Sorry that was a huge mistake by me, I knew Napoli wasn't licensed but the rest are logo wise. Obviously faces are a different license so I will do this tomorrow.

Sorry that was a huge mistake by me, I knew Napoli wasn't licensed but the rest are logo wise. Obviously faces are a different license so I will do this tomorrow.

Was this a test run to see how'd they do? Like to see how popular they would be before doing the rest?

If people want to mention non-playable teams which they sign a lot of players from such as Shaktar, Anji and Dinamo Kiev then I will try and get a pack of them up with the Serie A one (which is done).

These are very good indeed :)

But since my iphone is kinda lame I decided to just add pictures to the players of my club.

I replaced the number from a random person_xxx.png with the ID from the Save Editor. This works just fine. Except with the regens.

Their ID's match but the game won't show the regens new faces.. I also realized that the regens have a shorter ID than normal..

Hope someone can help as I'd love to play with regens w/ face.

Great work though :)