Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 The Unemployed Challenge

Dec

The unemployed Challenge - Can you beat the hardest challenge ever?

This challenge was set for FMH2009, many started it but didn't complete it, making it the hardest challenge in FMH history. The same happened in 2010, many tried in 2011 but only RAC completed it and now it is back for 2013 after being made even harder for 2012 to be undefeated again!

The Story behind YOU:

You were a professional football player; living the dream at the best club in England - Leeds when all of a sudden while doing a light jog before a game, you hear a tear in your ligaments. Immediately you call a physio over and he tells you its a slight tear and you will be out for 2 months; no problem, you will be back in no time. Or will you?
As Leeds' star player they rush you back after a month and during a match against Barnet, you feel a tear again but this time it is bigger and this time it is career threatening, After 1 year on the side-line and therefore, you decide to RETIRE.
However, your manager at the time says you would make a good Manager yourself. you ponder this for a bit and Decide to enrol in the LMA College in London.
After a gruelling 2 years in the College, you pass with flying colours and now to go into management.
1 Problem; you have no job

Now, this is where you start.

Your Job is to find a job and eventually rise so you manage the best clubs in Europe; these are:

England:
Arsenal
Chelsea
Manchester City
Manchester United

Spain:
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Valencia
Real Sociedad

Germany:
Borussia Dortmund
Bayern Munich
Schalke 04
Bayer Leverkusen

Other Nation:
Teams Qualified for Champions League (Link)

You must also manage 6 national teams:
Spain
England
Italy
France
Portugal
Holland

You must win at least 2 cups with each top team you manage and you must manage all of the top teams in each country (England, Spain, Germany, Other) and win one trophy with each international side within the 30 seasons.

Rules:

- No using Sugar Daddy or any other Unlockable.
- Own tactics only, all must be custom made
- You must Load up England (all), Spain, Germany & one other European nation of your choice
- You can use a Transfer Update but nothing to give you an advantage.
- To start you must select unemployed instead of manage a club.
- You Must post regular updates on your Career, especially when you get a job/leave one.

Completed:

Im guessing i won't beable to try this as im an android user and im stuck with one country and proberly will be in 2014..

It depends what device you have, but for FMH14, you can load up to four leagues on Android. 

I know this challenge has been on previous versions, but I haven't given it a go yet - I think I'm going to this year though! Just to clarify, though, when it says 'you must manage all of the top teams in each country', does that mean you have to manage all of teams listed, and some from another league, and win two cups with all of them? If that's true, that sounds very very hard.

Completing this challenge or not depends solely on one thing: how SI implemented national teams this year. If it's the same as in previous years you won't be able to complete the necessary number of national teams.

It doesn't really matter, as you can still do that on iOS? It was to make it fairer last year as BSP was the lowest league available last year. If you REALLY want to, start with a BSN/S Team then resign.. But your reputation will be lower.

I really doubt it will boost your reputation. If you start unemployed you can get job offers from L1 clubs. I doubt managing a SS/SN for a day will help you get jobs in higher leagues.