Find results in...

2014 FMH2014 Standard Logos megapack v3

Dec

gallery_1_1_46137.png
Download Megapack
Download 2014/15 Update Pack
Download 2014/15 Update Pack 2

These files include:
Over 7k logos for clubs, competitions and national teams.
 Continent Logos added 2014/15 Update 2!

Note: Megapack v3 now includes Update 1 too as well as National Teams and Competition/Club updates.

How to install:
Select your file - Retina (HVGA/Retina/TV in credits) are big phones/tablets, WVGA are mini tablets and SD are lower screen spec phones.
Extract your file using WinRar or 7Zip
Go into the folders and select the ones you want to install.

For iOS -
On iTunes drag and drop them into iDevice > app > file sharing > FM 2014 when your device is plugged in

For Android -
Use AirDroid or a connection and drag them into FMH2014_data then logos (or Logos_Android for WVGA/Logos_iPad for retina). Then place all the club_ ones into CLUBS and comp_ into COMPS folders.

*Note* There are a lot of files, it can take a while to start and then to transfer, please give them time (especially on iTunes).

How can I say thank you?
Please Donate to the site to help cover hosting costs.

Many thanks to FM-View for their base that is used here. This can be downloaded by anyone and is brilliant! Cheers guys.

This post has been promoted to an article

Not keen on that but maybe it'll grow on me. The logos are great tho, really crisp. As for the logos themselves Evertons is horrible. I'm not just saying that either, I know fans that don't like it.

Load up iTunes then click on your device (top right corner in windows) when it is plugged in. Then click on apps in the list which includes Music and Television Programmes and scroll to the bottom.

downloaded it and looks great. cheers!

don't suppose there will be a megapack for the players' faces coming out any time soon?

i know there's one from last year, but wondered if these will be made using the new format on the game...

I have downloaded and i already extract the file,open itunes,click my iphone,file sharing,FMH 2014, and when i have option add/save to.. What should i do? I can not drag the file neither add file.thx

Everything seems to have worked with the exception of the competitions, any idea why that might be? Also I'm assuming I've installed the correct one; SD on an iPod 4th gen. Cheers.