Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 4-1-2-2-1 PriZe

PriZe

After struggling to get some decent results Messi not scoring, or leaking at the back i came up with this tactic.

PCR

INF                 INF

Apm  Apm

DLM

WB CTR CTR WB

GK

Attack

Short

Commited

ON

ON

It ain't fancy, but it works! Decent results, but still busy to trying to get more goals from the wingers and the striker. If i don't create many chances i sometimes switch to Mixed passing.

Currently 20 games in to the season and first in the league with Granda  :blink:  and Real Madrid chasing me.

P: 33 W:28 D:5 L:0  F:63 A:18

Give it a go and let me know what you think of it.

post-14684-0-45468100-1384630329_thumb.p

post-14684-0-74574200-1384630340_thumb.p

Spooky - I've been playing as Villa in a very similar style. Only difference being I've had one CM as ball winning midfield and the other as attacking playmaker. Worked wonders on the escaping relegation challenge. 

Thank God there is a tactic as good as yours in FM.

b52b3f6f61375b677723ac9da9093e29.png

Stefan Kießling

1ea205483f321ad97319bdf52b6984a2.png

I did get through my champions league group with wins against AC Milan and Real Madrid, but I lost to Chelsea in the knockout round 1-0 on aggregate as they parked the bus.

pretty decent, slow to start off with but then went unbeaten for 30 games lol i was bottom after 10 games but then finished second in the league with gloucester

pretty decent, slow to start off with but then went unbeaten for 30 games lol i was bottom after 10 games but then finished second in the league with gloucester

i noticed that too, but when the tactic has settled within the team it picks up.

Nice result though! How did you striker do?

I made a other tactic (check forum) which scores more, gets quicker results and has a solid defence. You can use same players as for this tactic

I also using similar tactics before viewing your post, all is the same except mine is direct instead of short and did not on the off side trap,

turns out superb tactic, firing 20 goals in 6 matches using QPR.

I have completed two seasons with stockport and I have to say, it is working a dream. Like you said, it is quite simple, but it seems to bring the best out of players. Back to back promotions by league wins, winning the title the second year in March. It also seems to get the best out of my striker Paul Clayton, bought for 50k. Despite his woeful shooting (4!) he has very good heading(17) which seems to suit this tactic well, even if IF's aren't the best option for crossing. He has scored 56 goals in 43 games in the only season he has played with me, which I think is very good. 

I am planning to carry on this save, probably using the same tactic to see how far it will take me.

In the Skrill Premier almost all the time I am underdogs, but I still seem to pull the win out of the bag. Credit to PriZe, this formation is by far the best I have used so far this year. 

Quick update on the Stockport career.

I have made it to the premier league through back to back promotions picking up gems, beating teams like man city and arsenal and collecting trophies along the way.

I have one every league I have entered so far, except for the BPL which I am currently in February in my first season, sitting pretty in third. I have also one the JPT and FA trophy.

Overall the tactic still seems very strong and would recommend it to anyone.

I think the image speaks for itself

I think the image speaks for itself

Nice! Great too see it's working for you

Quick update on the Stockport career.

I have made it to the premier league through back to back promotions picking up gems, beating teams like man city and arsenal and collecting trophies along the way.

I have one every league I have entered so far, except for the BPL which I am currently in February in my first season, sitting pretty in third. I have also one the JPT and FA trophy.

Overall the tactic still seems very strong and would recommend it to anyone. 

Thanks for the feedback mate!

I highly recommend your tactic broski. Used it almost in every one of my games in the last 3 seasons with Celtic, ended first and second season with Premiership title League cup, Scot. Cup, won cl group and got up to quater finals before getting knocked out. The third season I ended up with the treble yet again and broke apart barca inter and real to win the CL league.

Ill post pictures when I get home. Respect!

And your point is....

Point is you copied the name of my upcoming tactic. You never had "Tiki-Taka" as the name until after I put it in my Sig...That's my point.

And your point is....

Point is you copied the name of my upcoming tactic. You never had "Tiki-Taka" as the name until after I put it in my Sig...That's my point.

ok mate.

1. Don't flatter yourself with the thought i would even bother to copy anything of you.

2. Don't think that i read stuff and make claims before asking me if i did.

3. You and i aren't the ones who can claim tiki taka, it has been used before (do a search on FMH)

4. Check your attitude

5. Grow up, release your tactic, help others to enjoy your tactic 

And your point is....

ok mate.

1. Don't flatter yourself with the thought i would even bother to copy anything of you.

2. Don't think that i read stuff and make claims before asking me if i did.

3. You and i aren't the ones who can claim tiki taka, it has been used before (do a search on FMH)

4. Check your attitude

5. Grow up, release your tactic, help others to enjoy your tactic 

Not claiming to own "Tiki-Taka" at all. You made this tactic over 3 weeks ago with not even a mention of the word "Tiki-Taka". As soon as I put in my sig that I am releasing a tactic based around the Tiki-Taka style of play, you change the name of this one. Think about it.

1) Tiki-Taka is a style of football, not a name.

2) So clearly this tactic isn't based around the Barcelona Tiki-Taka football they play

3) You just changed the name to it simply because you tested it with Barcelona

4) After I had placed it in my sig

Tut tut. smh.

Lads, give it a rest. Macca, you may feel like he's copied you as he put it in his thread after you did, but priZe has been a member of the site for nearly a year and was here for the majority of FMH13 where the brand 'tiki taka' was used a lot. I know you've been a member for 3 years so that's not my point about time on the site, I mean that he will have seen it Long before now. Perhaps he used it with Barcelona and evaluated his team and found out that the team passes well and has a high success rate. I'm not getting on at you Macca, I'm just telling not to be so quick to assume that someone has copied you or stolen your work.

Lads, give it a rest. Macca, you may feel like he's copied you as he put it in his thread after you did, but priZe has been a member of the site for nearly a year and was here for the majority of FMH13 where the brand 'tiki taka' was used a lot. I know you've been a member for 3 years so that's not my point about time on the site, I mean that he will have seen it Long before now. Perhaps he used it with Barcelona and evaluated his team and found out that the team passes well and has a high success rate. I'm not getting on at you Macca, I'm just telling not to be so quick to assume that someone has copied you or stolen your work.

I agree with this, that's fair.