Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Destroying Your Rival:

Ashez

~Crossing The Divide~

Carlos_T%C3%A9vez_ManCity2.jpg

Here is a challenge i've come up with and decided to post. The challange is simple, you pick a club and do as normal apart from the only club you can sign players from are your biggest and local rivals!

So for example i've choosen to become manager of Manchester city, which means the only players i can sign are from the Manchester united squad.

The reason for this challenge being so challenging is due to the fact they wont want to sell to you,so you'l have to pay over the odds for there best players or settle for there rejects.

Another part the challenge is which team to start with, you could start with the two clubs i mentioned and it wont be overly hard yet you could start with say Shrewsbury Town and build a decent team moving up in the leagues,wheras there rivals Hereford United might not be climbing up the leagues with you,meaning the players you bring in might not be good enough for you therefore causing a challenge wink.gif ha! They could also fall out the trap door and leave the game for a season or two meaning you'd have to cope with no signings untill there back!!

The rules:
No Unlockables at all
Your own formation
Load any league you want
Only buy players from your rivals team

incase your onsure on some Derbies here is a list of the ones inside the United Kingdom. Obviously use commen sence and check the team your choosing isnt listed twice in two seperate derbies, If it is choose the biggest derby out the options.

I've got no idea of a points/reward system as yet so some ideas would be great smile.gif

Hope you like it and good luck smile.gif