Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Macca's Galacticos 4-1-2-2-1

Macca

This tactic works great for Tottenham, suiting the players it starts with almost perfectly as far as positioning goes.  I tried it out with some minor tweaks: mirror imaging the midfield, going balanced instead of attacking, and changing some player roles to their recommended.

- I didn't buy anybody in the summer, while selling $10M worth of players

- Soldado won World Player of the Year in December

- Bought only Luke Shaw in January and sold some more

- Got plagued by injuries and suspensions in the spring, par for the course really

- Knocked out of Europe with Soldado injured

- Finished second to Man City in the Premier League

- Won the FA Cup in a nail-biter to Wigan of all teams, two goals in the last 10' to comeback

The Man City AI pretty much cheated, losing only to me.  No way to catch them.  Macca is right in that the key players are the striker and defensive mid.  Wish the goals were spread out some more, Soldado got unrealistic numbers even with being injured a month.  Sandro was the highest rated at 8.5, also picking up a hilarious 22 yellow cards.  Realized Tottenham players are probably a bit overrated in this game.  With some minor upgrades I'm sure I'll win the Premier League and have some Europe success.  Hopefully get signed by England to try international too.

Tried this tactic with bundesliga leader 1860 Munchen. Excellent players, record at time 23-2-1.got bombed in next three matches. DISASTER! Dropped it like a hot potato. It may have cost me the championship. Hope my 4-4-2 diamond that took me so far will help me recover.

I can't seem to post pictures from my phone, but I just dominated my opening game 6-1 with 60% possession with lowly ole Lincoln City. This is my fourth year with them and despite holding the number one position in each season for more than a few weeks, I've managed to not get promoted. I've been knocked out of the playoff final twice, with a semi-final this past season.

I'm hoping this tactic will push me over the edge to promotion into the League.

I tried you tactic with Man Utd for 2 seasons and the results are ordinary. About 60-61% victories only with a community shield won in the first season against wigan and I won the league in the second season only in the last match. But it's not the tactics fault, or mine.

A few weeks ago I started a thread addressing the medieval match engine we are presented with in a app that is not cheap. I am not expecting the same quality we have from the pc version, but for 7 pounds and since fmh2012 (the first I bought) I have been expecting better than a match engine that favours too much the opposition and generates randomised results and situations too often. SEGA has to make fmh2015 worth buying, or else we are getting the same game again but with a different database.

after near constant tinkering and fiddling (to my own detriment)

i found a tactic that works - having played with Liverpool, Inter, England, Corinthians, Sociedad, Schalke and Ajax!

to all the nay-sayers... you will need to look at your own squad to fit your players in. 

read the tactic guide (from the wonderful Dec) and see Macca's tips for the key roles - and adjust accordingly. you might find better success with players listed as wingers in the AMC role or INF roles.... if their attributes are right.

adjust the mentality and passing style to suit the game... many teams will start to line up with a defensive 442 against you... so work around that. 

if your APM is being deprived of space, maybe change the INF to APM or the PCR to a TQA? etc

experiment till you find the right balance for your players

thanks a million Macca.... your a genius 

I have used this tactic but with little modifications and the results were awesome.

I have played with FC Shalke 04, I have bought Brandt (young German AM RL), Leitner (Young German M RC), and Lucas Silva (Young Brazilian DM C).

I have won every possible trophy in the first season; German First Division, German Cup, and Champions Cup

I would like if anyone can try it and tell me the feedback

1z658o.png

219dt39.png

k9xp1x.png

2rog9ht.png

of525g.png

scw6lv.png

4tsn5l.png

33at4qt.png

Give me a clue guys. You don`t stick to that attacking style in every game, do you?

You face Barcelona and At. Madrid away, you face top Europe teams away. Do you keep the same settings?

What do you do if you face a team that is 442 /but the def. version that is like 4222/ or 451 and is trying to counter you?

It gets really ugly when you make 20+ shots on target with 0 goals and the opponent scores 1 with 3 attempts.

318244.jpg

318247.jpg

Dude, stop posting random results. It's probably because you are managing terribly. It's not all about the tactic. All these tactics you posted results about worked for me and most other people. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dude, stop posting random results. It's probably because you are managing terribly. It's not all about the tactic. All these tactics you posted results about worked for me and most other people.

Hang on a minute, the ideas of posting tactics on here is to share results so we know what does and doesn't work. Granted, JuveFc could have given more information which would have helped, but he didn't. Rather than rudely tell him not to share his results, try and get more information from him.

Such as; transfers, rotation, training etc

sorry for my "english"

i use intensive training but my players are always tired so i have to change 10 players between two matches...however this results are too bad...this game is really stupid...i lost at home 1-4 with cardiff with evans, vidic, kagawa, nani, valencia, rooney, mata, van persie :huh: :huh: :huh:

great!!!! you showed something i never thought of... i am using 4-4-2 balanced, ca on, direct play, comitted, pressing and first season went well: league and cham cup

0PIKXvC.png?1

Introduction:

I created this tactic for my Real Madrid career at the beginning of FMH14. It has achieved results I never expected and therefore I have decided to share it with you guys. Now bare in mind I have not tested this with lower end teams but I of course welcome any feedback. You will need a Striker with decent Strength, Shooting and Movement. A CDM with good Positioning, Tackling and Stamina. Lewandowski has managed 319 goals in 249 games for me so far and Guilavogui who is my CDM has an average rating of 8.35. It does take a while for it to settle in, it did for me too. I strongly recommend using Intensive Training with all my Tactics.

Tactic Achievements:

13/14 - 2nd | P 38 | W 27 | D 9 | L 2 | F 83 | A 20 | PTS 90: Champions Cup - Winner | Spanish Cup - Winner

14/15 - 1st | P 38 | W 29 | D 7 | L 2 | F 99 | A 23 | PTS 94: Super Cup - Winner | Euro Super Cup - Winner | Champions Cup - Semi Final | Spanish Cup - Semi Final | Club World Championship - Winner

15/16 - 1st | P 38 | W 36 | D 2 | L 0 | F 117 | A 15 | PTS 110: Super Cup - Winner | Champions Cup - Winner | Spanish Cup - Winner

16/17 - 1st | P 38 | W 35 | D 3 | L 0 | F 108 | A 10 | PTS 108: Super Cup - Winner | Euro Super Cup - Winner | Champions Cup - Semi Final | Spanish Cup - Winner | Club World Championship - Winner

17/18 - 1st | P 38 | W 27 | D 7 | L4 | F 94 | A 35 | PTS 88: Super Cup - Winner | Champions Cup - Winner | Spanish Cup - Winner

Formation:

46CSi04.jpg

Player Roles:

Pi1fc3W.jpg?2

Team Instructions:

yMimnGw.jpg?2

What this tactic needs:

DL/DR - Attacking ability with high a high stamina attribute

DC - I use one that is specialized as a Ball Playing Defender and the other who plays as a Central Defender

DCM - High work rate and good positioning is key to breakdown any oncoming attacks

MC - Attacking and Defending, Ability to press forward and track back

MR - High pace and Crossing

AML - Highly attacking with good dribbling, technique and pace

AMC - Overall a good attacking player who can feed the striker and open up play

FC - Shooting, Strength and Movement are key

Overview:

Like I mentioned earlier, Real Madrid is the only team I have tried it with but it has worked wonders for me, even when I put out a weaker team. No matter who you are, the record I have is very impressive. It gets me a lot of goals, just take a look at Lewandowski and it concedes very little. I have absolutely owned FC Barcelona since I started my Career including the year 2015/16 where I played them in every Cup final I possibly could ^_^, this shows the consistency of the tactic. If you decide to try then I hope it works out well for you.

B5vwrJp.jpg

Do you ever change passing and tackling style?