Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Barrow

AlexP

You may remember my Truro career from FMH 2013, well I'm back with a similar career.

At the time of starting this career in real life Barrow are bottom of the Skrill North. They also have the lowest amount of points out of both the Skrill North and South, with just 13 points. That's why I chose them for a challenge. No unlockables will be used.

AvlErKB.png

Founded in 1901 Barrow Association Football Club is based in the town of Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria. They play there home matches at the 4416 capacity Holker Street stadium.

T7mGb9a.png

I've been given a reasonable budget, my target from the board is "reach the play offs", but my squad is very weak and small.

np0RG7G.png

I will be using my 4-1-2-2-1 formation.

Good luck pal. :)

Good luck Alex. With reference to your great Truro career => I'm really looking forward to following this!

BARROW AFC IS GOING TO THE TOP :-)

Good luck mate!Barrow are one of those clubs I can't imagine disappearing from the face of the non-League Earth, and I hope you can succeed!

Thanks jakebanno, OHP and KennyMiller27 for your good luck.

Barrow was one of the first teams I managed in FM, they've always held a special place in my heart. Good luck!

Thanks ZenPancakes, hopefully soon I'll feel the same about Barrow.

Season 1 review 2013/14

Sorry I have accidentally deleted this post of my 1st season. The only picture I have remaining is the final league table.

g4lw1qV.png

Good luck, excellent start. Love your 41221 formation. Awsome for my Spurs career but that a bit easier than this challenge :)

Thanks Winder Milller glad you like my tactic. Please feel free to post some feedback or results on my 4-1-2-2-1 formation page.

Season 2 review 2014/15

Season Expectations

lg8Wg4a.png

qq73SVU.png

Transfers

2CjGL6R.png

RYECBfy.png

643lYKr.png

A6O4555.png

As I expected it was a busy time in the transfer market. Clearing out the deadwood and signing some very good talented players.

League

TSbClx1.png

EPrCiCQ.png

9WFl4jJ.png

Really dominated the Skrill Prem.

FA Cup

G8gOQLk.png

Beaten by higher league opposition.

FA Trophy

GaYY0so.png

cJL7hY4.png

Best 11

YgUAQ0H.png

A young squad with many new faces. Thankfully they seemed to gel together fast. I am using my 4-1-2-2-1 tactic throughout this career.

Star Player

xOk8Kja.png

mkViKHv.png

Assisted and scored some key goals in important matches.

Manager Comment

A great season was really happy for the boys who gave me everything. With winning the league and FA Trophy so convincingly, it gave me great confidence for next season.

So I'll be looking for quality rather than quantity in the transfer market next season.

Please feel free to leave a comment.

Fantastic once again Alex !

I believe you thought it would be a tougher challenge - looks the opposite to me.....

Thanks. So far so good OHP, expecting each league to get tougher.