Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH 2014 General Discussion

Devil

Based on what I've seen, physical stats do appear to be genuinely random (average over 15 fresh evogens was 14, 11 and 11 for pace, stamina and strength), rather than being skewed towards the low side, as looks to be the case with work rate.

Your observation about injury proneness is interesting, since this appears to be a fixed stat, carried across from the original player, so an evogen should be no more injury prone than the player that they are based on.

Having said that, in my recent career I had two evogens of Miralem Pjanic. The first was great and a key part of my team, while the second spent a lot of time injured and never really developed. in that case it appears to have been down to a low "roll" in professionalism, since I was often hearing reports of him turning up late for training and generally slacking off. Perhaps being unprofessional and therefore training less effectively, could lead to more injuries. It does make sense, I suppose,

Perhaps older players tend to have a higher injury proneness? And then when they regen/evogen their regen/evogen seems to be super injury-prone?

Either way I still feel as though that the higher PA players should have all stats skewed in their favour, because, lets be honest, there's lots of talented players who can reach the top end but don't because they're lazy/injury prone/unprofessional and as a result don't get a high PA in-game.

I can only imagine that the goal had diplomatic immunity... A little obscure perhaps.

I think I've seen four disallowed goals before - I've definitely seen three, but never all from the same side and I don't think I've ever seen an offside hat-trick.

I can only imagine that the goal had diplomatic immunity... A little obscure perhaps.

I think I've seen four disallowed goals before - I've definitely seen three, but never all from the same side and I don't think I've ever seen an offside hat-trick.

I've score an offside hat-trick myself on FMH13, but I didn't think I'd thank the FMH gods for disallowing a hat-trick I conceded lol :P

I've score an offside hat-trick myself on FMH13, but I didn't think I'd thank the FMH gods for disallowing a hat-trick I conceded lol :P

Lol...

I thought you were complaining about having 4 goals disallowed and I was gonna be like "ouch man, that sucks"

I'm assuming you're QPR? Be happy that at least you got 3 goals :P. I've had some games (as I'm sure many others have) where I've had 25-ish on target and the opponent somehow manages to hold us off for the entire match and then gets 1 shot and it somehow mysteriously goes past the keeper.

Please, I'll take that result every game :P

Edit: you got the 3 points, be happy :)

I just buy FMH 2014 since I got several spare gift card. Since it has been a long time for me since I play FMH, I'm not sure how to handle player wage demand.

I'm playing Man U, and lucky enough to do a clean sweep of trophy, and then suddenly several of my players demand for wage increase.

Phil Jones

starting wage : 50k

expired on June 2016.

Demand:

1st demand:

Wage : 90k in the middle of season. I negotiate to 55k expired on Jul 18

2nd demand:

Wage 95k, at the end of season. negotiate to 70k expired on Jul 19

3rd demand:

wages 110k at the start of the new season, haven't negotiate it yet

Michael Keane

Starting wage: 3,5k

expired on June 14

Extending his contract with 7,25k wage and expired on Jul 19. Then at the and of the session he asking for another wage increase to 35k

Nick Powell

starting wage: 12k

expired on June 16

Demanding wage increase even though he didn't play at all in the club (he was on loan to wigan). And when I want to see how much he demand, he doesn't believe that the club can meet his demand. I try to find out what the minimum amount he will accept and it was 75k.

I understand that sometimes player asking wage increase but I find it unreasonable for player asking for it multiple times in one season, Or just when they extending their contract, or asking extremely high wages.

Any tips?

Some players are just greedy, some players will never ask. Honestly, I've had players who never ask for a pay rise, and when I go to reward them with a new deal they still don't want a pay rise and I have to force it on them lol.

Basically, it's just part of the game, either give in to their demands or it's time to move on.

Now that you are talking about wage demands, I want to share something that I`m facing at the moment.

My club team wins trophies and some players have wage demands. I don`t negotiate it and pay what they want. When they want a wage increase they turn UNH and when I accept their turms they lose that UNH.

My national team /currently FRANCE/ is facing something similar. I`m winning /against teams like MALTA, GEORGIA, BULGARIA/ and the same thing happens here. Some players want a wage increase. I`m not their owner and I can`t give them a wage increase. I can give only to my players a wage increase and I`m doing it when they want something like this after a national team matches. Only one player did such a thing btw.

The moment I got France I didn`t have a single UNH player. Now I have 5 of them. I can`t replace them because they are my star players.

First of all: am I reading it right. Is there a connection between national team matches /wins/ and wage demands?

Second of all: how do you handle such thing?

Now that you are talking about wage demands, I want to share something that I`m facing at the moment. My club team wins trophies and some players have wage demands. I don`t negotiate it and pay what they want. When they want a wage increase they turn UNH and when I accept their turms they lose that UNH. My national team /currently FRANCE/ is facing something similar. I`m winning /against teams like MALTA, GEORGIA, BULGARIA/ and the same thing happens here. Some players want a wage increase. I`m not their owner and I can`t give them a wage increase. I can give only to my players a wage increase and I`m doing it when they want something like this after a national team matches. Only one player did such a thing btw. The moment I got France I didn`t have a single UNH player. Now I have 5 of them. I can`t replace them because they are my star players. First of all: am I reading it right. Is there a connection between national team matches /wins/ and wage demands? Second of all: how do you handle such thing?
International debuts have been a regular trigger for me, as well as scoring and winning trophies. I can't say I've noticed it from normal results. I handle it by offering new contracts to an extent. If I'm not overly fond of the player and he's asking for a stupid amount then he's gone. It gives me reasons to shake up the squad a bit once I've got it perfect.

@lee-roy

Same thing happen to me. Vidic and Evra even willing to accept lower wage.

I understand that there are greedy player (in my case its Powell), but to ask wage increase several months (2-5 month) after they sign a new contract seems unreal. If I ignore those ungrateful player, will their demand gone by them self? Is there any way to make them "happy" without accepting their demands? What would happen if I never fulfill their needs?

IIRC in the previous FMH, you can demote/didn't play the player for several times until they start to demand playing time (and lose their "new contract" demand). Does that still work in FMH 2014?

Actually when I try to compare FMH 2014 and 2013, it does get better since even if player ask for unreasonable high wage, we can still negotiate it (in FMH 2013 they rarely budge from their demand) but it seem they will keep asking for new contract until we give their original wage demand

One last thing. I always suspect that player wage demand is depending on club financial, is that correct? So when the club is rich and have lots of fund, the players will starting asking for wage increase?

Hello guys! 

I just recently signed up for this site. It seems cool, and the best part is the tactics on this site. Some of them are amazing! I also have some good ones which I would like to share with you guys. Hope I have a good time with you guys here :D

// Guys is there any way I could post images? Thanks :D

Hello guys! I just recently signed up for this site. It seems cool, and the best part is the tactics on this site. Some of them are amazing! I also have some good ones which I would like to share with you guys. Hope I have a good time with you guys here :D // Guys is there any way I could post images? Thanks :D
Welcome, feel free to post an introduction here: http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/forum/4-squad-list/ That's where most people post their "hello's" This is how you upload from devices: http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/13188-How-to-upload-content-to-vibe-from-you-iOS-android-device This is how to upload from PC: http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/22185-How-to-upload-pictures-from-your-computer

hi everyone!  i've been lurking around this fine forum for months but haven't posted much yet, although i hope to start contributing more. :D

anyway, i'm looking to buy a new tablet and just want to make sure i get one that meets all of the hardware requirments needed to play FMH14 (i'll definitely want to use the large database, add facepacks/logos and, if possible, run multiple leagues).  i'm pretty certain these two tablets will do the trick, but as i'm not exactly technologically savvy, i was hoping you guys could confirm whether or not these 2 tablets will work?

Toshiba Excite Go (8GB):

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/toshiba-excite-go-8gb-gold/7183008.p;jsessionid=88E394118153346C6C945436F770E617.bbolsp-app02-122?id=1219256831388&skuId=7183008&st=intel-inside-tablets-122231&cp=1&lp=2&ref=30&loc=KW-4322

Insignia 7" Tablet (8GB):

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-7-wi-fi-tablet-8gb-black/6632019.p?id=1219231128038

thanks in advance for the help!

(btw, sorry if this question is in the wrong place.  i didn't want to start a new thread for such a silly question lol.)

Welcome. I'm not the most tech savvy so I'll save an answer for the experts.

However I will reccomend that you post an introduction here: http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/forum/4-squad-list/

Also, we have no idea what requirements a tablet will need to run large DB on FMH 15 (which will more than likely be out within 3 months), so maybe it's worth waiting until we know that before such a large purchase?

thanks for the welcome & reply, Lee-Roy.  i'll go post a short intro on the squad list in just a second.

anyone else have any input on the two tablets i'm considering buying?