Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Unbeatable 4-3-2-1

Qaz-123

Just testing this formation out and so far and have been dominating games. Would appreciate people to test it with diff teams.

post-26450-0-12283100-1388450515_thumb.jpost-26450-0-52689100-1388450527_thumb.j

Wouldnt let me upload more pics sorry. Dominated bayern 62% possession with 13 shots on goal 8 on target to their 3 shots with two on target but only ended up winning 1-0. Also thrashed man city 4-0 with more or less same stats and tottenham 4-1

Got all ma exams coming so wouldnt mind someone testing it out further

This tactic is good especially with quality players. I'm into the 2019/2020 season with Stockport County and am dominating the Premierleague. Previous season won the Premier League, FA cup, ECC and Cap One Cup. But of course I've bought some quality players with a few regens by then already.

I tweaked the team instructions a bit to Balanced, Mixed, On and the rest Off.

Cool nice to hear I won premier league and champions league with Chelsea in first season and some other trophies can't quite remember lol those tactics were early on can be tweaked for ur liking :) lost the first leg to ac Milan in semi final 3-0 that's when I decided to push the two apm outside and in second leg won 3-0 n went through to final by winning penalties and beat barca, it's all about having the right players for the tactic