Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 The pride of your country challenge (revised for 2014)

Lee-Roy

yju3ada4.jpg  

Here's a popular challenge from a few years ago, by a member called William. As he doesn't seem to be around anymore, I couldn't ask permission to re-post or shake it up, so I'm just going to go ahead with it and credit him with the base for the following challenge.       Requirements:  

• You can play as any team on any game. This includes all playable nations.
  • When starting up your game you need to have an idea of the nation you wish to be ' proud of '. It doesn't have to be the same nation as the one you're playing in.
  • Your own nationality will need to be the nation you are playing - the nation you are ' proud of ' not necessarily the nation you are playing in. (Hope I'm not making this sound confusing :P)

​     The best way to explain from here is to give an example. So I've chosen to play in Germany (Bayern Munich) and my nationality is French. Then I proceed to demote and (hopefully) sell all my players who aren't french. From here on in, I am only allowed to purchase French players as this is the nation I am proud of.       Objectives: There will be a leaderboard for people who have completed all of the objectives, but even if you choose not to have any aims, this is always a fun and new way to play the game we all love.

CLUB

• Win your teams top domestic league
  • Win a domestic cup
  • Win a domestic double
  • Win the CL three times (*Chapmions league or equivalent)
  • Win the CL* and your top domestic league in the same season

PLAYER

• Have a player of your nationality (and playing for your club) win WPOTY three times

Rules:

• No use of the PE or SE
  • Screenshots for evidence (a career thread is advised)
  • No unlockables except for "no work permits"
  • You can use players of dual nationality as long as your chosen nation is their first. If they do a Diego Costa and choose their secondary nationality you must drop them immediately.

This could be a challenge for you to attempt to complete and get your name on the leaderboard, or you can just see it as a new way to play and decide on your own objectives. Either way, give it a go and have fun 

:D