Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Piggs Drift (4-3-3)

Piggers5

I should add this. I used a bbm instead of a bwm - only because I was rushing when setting up tactics and didn't realise till 40 odd games in. I carried on using the bbm for the rest of the season. Results above are with the bbm used.

I have sinced started a new test save using a bwm as in the op. I played 25 games. It did work well but it wasn't as good in my opinion. Games were also not as high scoring as when using a bbm.

I would recommend a bbm over bwm all day long.

Im still playing FMH2014. Im guessing the updates mentioned here are for FMH2015 (latest patch)?

Yes the 6.2 update is for FMH2015. 6.3 has now been released but I definitely wont be downloading it.

When I get time I will test with 6.3 and let you know DT. Then you can decide to update or not.

Thanks Billy. I'd appreciate that :)

OK DT I have given it a quick blast through with the tactic you are using (b2b instead of ball winner)

I hope you don't mind but I used Celtic.

0hD8k3N.jpg

It seemed to score quite well but was pretty leaky at the back. I'm sure that could be tweaked but I'm just here to give a like for like comparison.

ckYLna2.jpgQErZi9p.jpg

I found the central midfielder, attacking midfielder and right poacher worked well. The right sided poacher outscored the left easily.

Right poacher (missed a few games with injury)

BnIRcMi.jpg

Left poacher

L1uajoT.jpg

In my opinion on patch 6.3 it could be OK for a double trouble attempt in weaker leagues.

I wouldn't fancy using it in stronger leagues.

For comparison I used a tactic you may be familiar with.

8uk6IaF.jpg

Results seemed far more stable. Still scoring well but much tighter at the back. Please note I forgot to setup the tactic in the first match and didn't realise until the the game was over.

ggLxRni.jpgWO3mBSD.jpg

Key players were the wide forwards and central striker

mgFZxQx.jpgfEV9ygf.jpgetv739m.jpg

Hope that helps a little.

OK DT I have given it a quick blast through with the tactic you are using (b2b instead of ball winner)

I hope you don't mind but I used Celtic.

0hD8k3N.jpg

It seemed to score quite well but was pretty leaky at the back. I'm sure that could be tweaked but I'm just here to give a like for like comparison.

ckYLna2.jpgQErZi9p.jpg

I found the central midfielder, attacking midfielder and right poacher worked well. The right sided poacher outscored the left easily.

Right poacher (missed a few games with injury)

BnIRcMi.jpg

Left poacher

L1uajoT.jpg

In my opinion on patch 6.3 it could be OK for a double trouble attempt in weaker leagues.

I wouldn't fancy using it in stronger leagues.

For comparison I used a tactic you may be familiar with.

8uk6IaF.jpg

Results seemed far more stable. Still scoring well but much tighter at the back. Please note I forgot to setup the tactic in the first match and didn't realise until the the game was over.

ggLxRni.jpgWO3mBSD.jpg

Key players were the wide forwards and central striker

mgFZxQx.jpgfEV9ygf.jpgetv739m.jpg

Hope that helps a little.

Firstly many thanks Billy for the like for like comparison. Greatly appreciated.

Secondly, OMG! Is your Mega Tactic back from the dead? It certainly seems that way from those results....

A little too early to tell but a Celtic and Monaco test went well.

The tactic you are using could be improved I think. If it were me I wouldn't play two ball playing defenders together with wingbacks. One mistake and the opposition are through on goal.

The strikers worked well together with one appearing to be more creative and the other more of a goal scorer.

Might be best not to update until you are sure.

A little too early to tell but a Celtic and Monaco test went well.

The tactic you are using could be improved I think. If it were me I wouldn't play two ball playing defenders together with wingbacks. One mistake and the opposition are through on goal.

The strikers worked well together with one appearing to be more creative and the other more of a goal scorer.

Might be best not to update until you are sure.

Yes I agree. Thanks again Billy.