Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Do You Keep The Same Tactic Or Change/Tweak It?

Matt-T-LFC-1990

Hi Lads & Ladies,

I play Football Manager 2013 on the PSP regularly and absolutely love it for it's simplicity and addictiveness.

Basically I wanted to know if you as Football Manager gamers stick to one tactic for the whole season or change/tweak it throughout the season?

I tend to stick to one tactic for the course of the season, but should I really be changing my formation and tactics for away matches and things like that?

Your thoughts would be much appreciated,

Many thanks,

Matt

I normally use the same tactic thoughout the season, but sometimes if the teams starts to perform poorly after the january period i change it

I never changed anything on my PSP tactic, i played three 30 year careers without changing a thing and always dominated, i miss the PSP version :

Thanks for the reply Lads :-)

I agree, the PSP version is the best version ever in my opinion! So simple and easy to play and retains the addictiveness all the way through. I'm gutted they've stopped making them as I would have been happy with updated versions for the rest of my days! Lol.

Even the latest Vita version is far too complicated and long! And I had big expectations for it!

Takes me back to CM 01/02 days.