Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Release] FMH 2014 Save Editor 14.5.0.3.6

jaymarvels

Sorry i mean in the actual game, since i have made myself England manger i cant call up bains or Gerrard, when you click actions on the player there is no option to call up/remove from national squad...but other players seem to be fine

Is the difference between those you can call up and those you can't are the ones you've edited?

Yes and no......i have edited both of them players i said but i have also edited Frank Lampard and i am able to call him up

Yes and no......i have edited both of them players i said but i have also edited Frank Lampard and i am able to call him up

- Have they retired from internationals?

- Though you didn't edit Lampard...did you still click the edit button for him, do nothing, and click close ?

- Though you didn't edit Lampard...did you still click the edit button for him, do nothing, and click close ?

I edited Lampards age, CA/PA and made a few ratings 20's....pretty much the same as i did to Gerrard and bains......

maybe Gerrad has retired from international i am not sure but when i get asked to submit my squad they mention that they dont know why Gerrard has been left out of my squad.

Bains is only 28 and i have not edited his age just CA/PA and added some 20's.....but i dont see why he would have retired....i am only into my second season...its 2015 on the date.

I edited Lampards age, CA/PA and made a few ratings 20's....pretty much the same as i did to Gerrard and bains......

maybe Gerrad has retired from international i am not sure but when i get asked to submit my squad they mention that they dont know why Gerrard has been left out of my squad.

Bains is only 28 and i have not edited his age just CA/PA and added some 20's.....but i dont see why he would have retired....i am only into my second season...its 2015 on the date.

At the moment if you go into the edit screen (whether you modify something or not) if messes with national pool.

I have a fix already done, but need to fix swapping clubs which was reported this morning first, I know the fix, just need to code it.

Should have a new version out in a day or so.

The SE makes a backup every time you load a save...you could revert back to one of these if you want to be able to recall lamps/baines etc

At the moment if you go into the edit screen (whether you modify something or not) if messes with national pool.

I have a fix already done, but need to fix swapping clubs which was reported this morning first, I know the fix, just need to code it.

Should have a new version out in a day or so.

The SE makes a backup every time you load a save...you could revert back to one of these if you want to be able to recall lamps/baines etc

Yes i have noticed what it is now...sorry for not spotting it earlier.......when you do any type of editing some times the national pool gets changed like you said....

i noticed Bains and Gerrards got changed to LIERSE.....

as soon as i get a chance i will test it

thanks again

Yes i have noticed what it is now...sorry for not spotting it earlier.......when you do any type of editing some times the national pool gets changed like you said....

thanks again

Nation pools was one of the last things I did before release and I ended up rushing it and mis-coding it slightly.

So I've got in made some edits to positions and CA/PA... it loaded back OK, I played a season... then I wanted to go in and edit the new recruits positions and CA/PA, but now I'm getting the 'can't load saved data' error again. Is it because I'm re-editing a file for the second time? Is it a one time thing?

Thanks.

Should be fine to edit as many times as you want...

Does the SE load it up ok?

Why it says unexpectation error when i swap club?

such as I swap ManUtd with Aston Villa , editor says "This will only take effect when new season start" i understand but when i click yes it says unexpectation error occured.

Just had a look.

Confirmed bug :) - sorry, will look for a fix.

Any reason why you're swapping a premiership club with a premiership club?

Lol Villa religated in my save

Whoa cool thx Jay btw what happened with that Dexade dude?

That isn't relevant to the topic and we won't be discussing it further. Please keep all talk in this thread SE related as the tool is brilliant. Thanks.

Ok sorry... :( but I agree with him, some staff on this site are very rude 

If you have any complaints about staff please message me, I am not going to do it in public. Please sight any links that can back up your claims else they will be ignored without proof as that is slander. Thanks.

As I said, if you have any concerns I would rather you message me the links and why this was bad for me to take a look at solve any concerns you have. Now I won't talk about this further in public so please take it to private messages.

Thanks.

thanks again

Nation pools was one of the last things I did before release and I ended up rushing it and mis-coding it slightly.

it did not work, but thanks for the info and I look forward to ur update

got this kind of error. Help me, please :)

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
   at System.DateTimeParse.ParseExact(String s, String format, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles style)
   at  .(Object , DoWorkEventArgs )
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)

----------------------------------------
FMH14SaveEditor
    Assembly Version: 14.5.3.6
    Win32 Version: 14.5.03.6

System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel

System.Drawing

System

System.Xml

FMH14SaveEditor
    Assembly Version: 14.5.3.6
    Win32 Version: 14.5.03.6

System.Windows.Forms.Ribbon35
    Assembly Version: 3.5.6.1
    Win32 Version: 3.5.6.1

ObjectListView
    Assembly Version: 2.5.0.40295
    Win32 Version: 2.5.0.0

System.Core

System.Design

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

got this kind of error. Help me, please :)

Please read/search the forum...

If you had you would have noticed that its been raised as a bug already ...plus....possible temporary fixes for you:

10if034.jpg

nvtsuv.jpg

i can't import and export data editor says unexpect error. please check it. thx ;)

i can't import and export data editor says unexpect error. please check it. thx ;)

Please check/search the thread first as this has already been posted.

Hi Jay

I can load France or Italy database saves into the editor, but Netherlands never work (big databse, Netherlands only). I tried to apply the complete language fix but did not work either. Have you got any idea of what I could do?

Thanks a lot for your dedication

Hi Jay

I can load France or Italy database saves into the editor, but Netherlands never work (big databse, Netherlands only). I tried to apply the complete language fix but did not work either. Have you got any idea of what I could do?

Thanks a lot for your dedication

Complete language fix?

Yes including the Unicode thing. And the othre leagues are working even without the fix ... I am lost!

I've told you what you need to do, there's no further need for you to quote me or for any more communication between the two of us. If you call me a name again I'll make sure that your future posts will need moderating before being published as it seems your te little boy, who can't be trusted to post what he wants on a forum.

It stops now

Well u know why? cuz some people r rude to me like that on this site

. Player cloning does not work pls help

Not to be rude, but if you bothered to read the thread/searched you will know its been raised already.

I've told you what you need to do, there's no further need for you to quote me or for any more communication between the two of us. If you call me a name again I'll make sure that your future posts will need moderating before being published as it seems your te little boy, who can't be trusted to post what he wants on a forum.

It stops now

Just do it Leeroy..to many chances, to many warnings.

Too many warnings! if u call one too many what am is opposed to do

It stops now

Well u know why? cuz some people r rude to me like that on this site

. Player cloning does not work pls help

Not to be rude, but if you bothered to read the thread/searched you will know its been raised already.

It stops now

Just do it Leeroy..to many chances, to many warnings.

Too many warnings! if u call one too many
what am is sopposed to do

Hey, I've tested it, and there is an interesting point as your SE allows us to play with a non-playable team ;)

I've tested with Camerun, Thailand and Belgium (loading French leagues) :)

I have a problem when I edit the contract expiry, it's changed on the database but not on the game... I accidentally reoffered a contract to a bosman player after he extended his contract with his current team. Now he'll join my team after his contract runs out... in 4 seasons time :/

I have a problem when I edit the contract expiry, it's changed on the database but not on the game... I accidentally reoffered a contract to a bosman player after he extended his contract with his current team. Now he'll join my team after his contract runs out... in 4 seasons time :/

As per the release notes all features/issues from FMH13 SE will be carried ove. As such contracts and wages doesn't currently pass through correctly.

Oh sorry, I didn't use the previous save editor hence the question. I guess I'd have to wait 4 seasons for Kaka regen and Del Piero regen... :(

Oh sorry, I didn't use the previous save editor hence the question. I guess I'd have to wait 4 seasons for Kaka regen and Del Piero regen... :(

What version of FMH14 are you running?