Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Update] FMH 2014 Pre Editor v5.03.08c

jaymarvels

Major Update!!

Its been a long time coming, but the PGE finally has a pretty slick update! With version .08 more possibilities are open making the Pre Game Editor one of the most powerful tools for FMH 2014.

Note - version 5.03.08c has been released which supersedes all other .08 versions.

If you do come across an issue please post.

Video Tutorials (for the previous version but covers most things) here:

http://fmhvibe.co.uk...-tutorial-list/

Written Tutorial here:

http://fmhvibe.co.uk...014-pre-editor/

What's changed/new:

Fixed Swapping Unemployed Manager with Employed Manager.
Fixed Rare Filter Bug When Swapping Managers.
Fixed Trying to Loan a Player Without a Parent Club.
Fixed Swapping and Loaning a Player at The Same Time.
Added Create Club.
Added Creating New Cities.
Added Creating New Stadiums.
Added Competition Colours.
Added Competition Club Winner.
Added Nations Main Rivals.

Note

• Player attributes are still incorrectly displayed as per FMH13 SE. I haven't solved the algorithm. Sorry!
  • Editing Finances will not be available due to respecting SI's business modal.
  • This will be for Android only. iOS user do not have access to the base files on standard devices from what I am aware.
  • .NET4.0FULL is required for this to work.

Download Here

[screen Shots] (For those who haven't seen them)

ebbp8y.jpg

2rr4ais.jpg

4ruf75.jpg

2q35bt2.jpg

lyvj8.jpg

2wei51u.jpg

xlhtkz.jpg

mkjij4.jpg

- jaymarvels

This post has been promoted to an article

Just downloaded this and everything seems to be working so far! Thanks!

Apart from staff search ;-)

Ah, Jay. You're finding you own faults. Just you wait, in about 3 days somebody will have a 'problem that they haven't seen yet in this thread' which will be the Staff Search filter. ;)

Found a relatively minor bug.

When adding staff, I click the finish button, and an "Object reference etc etc you know what this is" error pops up.

To work around this, close the staff creation screen, save and reload, and the staff member is in there, and can be swapped to a club as normal.

Found a relatively minor bug.

When adding staff, I click the finish button, and an "Object reference etc etc you know what this is" error pops up.

To work around this, close the staff creation screen, save and reload, and the staff member is in there, and can be swapped to a club as normal.

Which finish button...can't see one on the staff creation screen...

More serious bug found concerning the naming of people.

When naming a player or manager, the "common name" field has no blank option. If simply left alone, the person will have their common name set as the first common name on the list.

If you clear the common name field using your keyboard, the name displays correctly in the PE, but in the game it displays a common name " Filho". And yes, the space is part of the name.

When reopening the person's profile after creating them, in the case of players, the "common name" field will now have a blank option, which may rectify this issue. (I have not tested that yet). However, with managers the common name field is removed when reopening their profile, making it impossible to create a manager without a common name.

This development will likely delay the latest release of the FMHVibe update. Hopefully you can fix this soon.

More serious bug found concerning the naming of people.

When naming a player or manager, the "common name" field has no blank option. If simply left alone, the person will have their common name set as the first common name on the list.

If you clear the common name field using your keyboard, the name displays correctly in the PE, but in the game it displays a common name " Filho". And yes, the space is part of the name.

When reopening the person's profile after creating them, in the case of players, the "common name" field will now have a blank option, which may rectify this issue. (I have not tested that yet). However, with managers the common name field is removed when reopening their profile, making it impossible to create a manager without a common name.

This development will likely delay the latest release of the FMHVibe update. Hopefully you can fix this soon.

wasn't it always like this?

In 5.03.07, the common name field only existed when reopening a profile; now it exists in the creation step.

All you need to do is

• include a blank option in the common name field in the creation step, or
  • add the common name field when reopening a manager's profile.

Preferably both.

In 5.03.07, the common name field only existed when reopening a profile; now it exists in the creation step.

All you need to do is

• include a blank option in the common name field in the creation step, or
  • add the common name field when reopening a manager's profile.

Preferably both.

I can release a fix right now that common name defaults to blank when creating a player/staff...

Adding a common name to staff editing will take longer than I have tonight...I did a code count last night...PGE has over 70,000 lines of actual code.

The first option would be fine

Done.

Must go to bed.

The first option would be fine

I've done it..can edit common names on staff....will release tomorrow..can hardly keep my eyes open

Great job!

How about assign custom UID for new staff?

How Does The Stadiums Work? They Aren't On The Game?

This is a fantastic piece of work but as an iOS user I feel like I'm missing out. I really wanted to start a save where the Premier League teams start in the Blue Square Bet Premier but I can't, may I request a save for that?

How Does The Stadiums Work? They Aren't On The Game?

When you create a brand new club it will need its own stadium, so you get to create one.

Great job!

Its in the newest version but it currently has a bug, you can change it, but it won't save the new one.

Great job!

Its in the newest version but it currently has a bug, you can change it, but it won't save the new one.

Great job!

oh, no. i hope you can issue fix soon.

today, i made a post in tieba to my chinese mates to intorduce your new version of PGE. they are very interesting in new features. and two of them told me they received virus/trojan alarm when they download zip files.

could u check it though i think the file should be ok?

How I can swap (for example) Antonio Conte to "Unemployed"?

And the same with a player?

Edit: I discovered how, but I have another question.

I edited with the Pre-Editor the England database. If I change the name of the modified database to Spain, it is going to work?

How I can swap (for example) Antonio Conte to "Unemployed"?

And the same with a player?

Edit: I discovered how, but I have another question.

I edited with the Pre-Editor the England database. If I change the name of the modified database to Spain, it is going to work?

Moving/renaming dB's is an unknown entity, we know you can move England to England solo...as for England to Spain, all you can do is try it out.

dude nothing shows up in the database, it says all files present but when i go to search nothing shows up, the filter button does nothing, ive followed your video and written tutorials but nothing works., when attempting to create players or staff or anything it tells me to load database,

good effort tho 

dude nothing shows up in the database, it says all files present but when i go to search nothing shows up, the filter button does nothing, ive followed your video and written tutorials but nothing works., when attempting to create players or staff or anything it tells me to load database,

good effort tho 

- Make sure the files are on your computers and you're not trying to open the files directly on the device.

- Try running in admin mode.

- Also, some Android devices, when transferring files to your PC change file access permissions, so check each file permission isn't read only (Right click > Properties)