Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH15 - Upgrade downgrade

Lee-Roy

A follow on from the thread AS did last year and Rafa(?) the year before.

First poster names a player who was in 14 and will be in 15. The second poster has to say wether they think that player will get an upgrade or downgrade in stats (won't do PA due to the -9 malarky) and why they think that. And then they name a player of their own for the following poster. Simple enough.

I'll start with:

Posted Image

And if you want to include a fun fact about the player it's more than welcome.

We're not on about CA/PA Niall, in the OP I do mention that. It'll get too technical with -PA's and such. Best to go on stats such as crossing ability, shooting, dribbling etc.

With Ryan - had to say for me as I haven't actually seen him play, but with a move to Sporting that can only give him more credibility and probably a slight increase in stats.

Luis Suarez?

I'd say steady. He's had an amazing season and he's moved to Barcelona (Reputation and form is in his favour). However it doesn't make him at the level of Messi and Ronaldo just yet, or at the potential of say Goetze or James.

My player: Alexis Sanchez

My gosh sterling! Ain't it illegal to have underage sex?

16 is the legal age to have sex in England.

If you're not going to play the game then don't comment please as it disrupts the rhythm.

Victor Valdes a definite downgrade. He was one of the best  a few seasons back but after he declined to re contract with Barca and after his horrific injury well thats it for him I guess, We'll probably see him in a AS Monaco shirt mabye?

My Nomination:

197288_galeria_portugal_v_grecia_jogo_do

Mr Flop-For-Many-Seasons:Luis Nani

And btw sorry Leroy for interrupting halfway with a redundant question...

Barton will keep the same stats. Another year older but into the prem and played last week. If qpr didn't get promoted or if he was in the reserves it would have been a downgrade.

Harry Kane ?

Upgrade since he's now the captain of his team and is leading the players from the front and also he's top scorer for the team last season

My Player: Iker Casillas