Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Hi!!

Ganesh

I'm Ganesh a 17 yrs. old college student from India.

I started loving football since past 2 yrs. I like it very much :) I was looking for a nice game about football management and I found fmh14 and I'm definitely going to buy fm as well when I get a new pc. Loving it a lot. I support the Red Devils.

Welcome :)

Btw, if any manager wasn't trying his best the fans should be protesting for him to leave, regardless of if it's 4 or 400 matches into his career.

Welcome :)

Btw, if any manager wasn't trying his best the fans should be protesting for him to leave, regardless of if it's 4 or 400 matches into his career.

he he I'm talking about not trying the best to make the opponents feel that they are not a threat to their title challenge and getting no challenge in completing transfers (as he is a expert in mind games) ;) how does in all three matches nor giggs or him self were not on touch line they were just sitting all the time (it is just my thinking though) but we shall see as with the addition of falcao it seems unreal to remove us from the top 4 race :)

Oh right. I see where you're coming from....

....however I don't think 4 games without a win and a dodgy transfer window can be blamed on mind games :P

we can never guess how deep mind games can get :P

it's just like to wait and see if he is really a bench warmer or someone who'll walk and stay near touch line and direct the players ;)

Losing a game on purpose is against the law due to betting.

yes I know that but it is just what I think it can't be completely true as many people would be shocked if we win without playing with new signings o_O . It can be anything :)