Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 What we know about Football Manager Handheld 2015

Dec

gallery_1_1_11780.png

This is just confirmed information for Football Manager Handheld 2015. Everything else is speculation.

Release Date:
20th November 2014 00:01 (GMT) Source: Alari Naylor (via SI Forums)

Platforms:
iOS and Android
Kindle to be released later - Source: Miles Jacobson (via Twitter)

Price:
£6.99/€8.99/$10.99 - Source: Miles Jacobson (via Twitter)

Features:
MyClub will have new features - Source: Miles Jacobson (Football Manager Documentary Q&A - 07/10/2014)
No "Network Game" mode in FMH due to devices not being powerful enough - Source: Miles Jacobson (via Twitter)
Martin Ødegaard will be in FMH2015 whether this is on release or in the later database update - Source: Miles Jacobson (via Twitter)

Updated: 18/11/2014 (11:15)

It is the only thing announced, this list isn't final by all means. Miles just mentioned it as he was answering a question on MyClub potentially being on FM2016 and he said there are changes to the mode on FMH this year.

I will add here, as I only just found out myself and I know some people don't read the featured page - Marc has confirmed they're working on new features! Well, his words were "a fair few nice surprises" so that sounds promising to me :D

They said that last year and we got the brilliant "Myclub" feature :P

If the new features are just Myclub upgrades I'll be gutted, FMH prides it's self on being a somewhat realistic management game yet their last big feature was creating made up players, erm logical :P

Tbh all I want is at least two new good leagues, I've spent hours this year looking at the select league screen thinking "this is getting old now, I've already done everything worth while etc".

I can't see what else they can add to it, apart from allowing us to give created players secondary positions rather than them being generated oddly.

As much as you don't like it Ash, on the SI forums there used to be a lot of requests for something like myclub so it's no surprise they added it. Also there's no chance they'd get rid of it a year on :P

Tbh I have no idea what goes on over there, I suppose I've neglected their forum during my 2.5 year tenure over here. I went over there last time, saw Peely and Grave and thought to myself I get enough of them here :P

Tbh I have no idea what goes on over there, I suppose I've neglected their forum during my 2.5 year tenure over here. I went over there last time, saw Peely and Grave and thought to myself I get enough of them here :P

We are omni-present. It's something that comes with great age and experience. No matter where you go, there we are :D

I sincerely hope there will be at least one new, decent league added. If it ends up being something like the New Zealand National Soccer League I may well cry (no offence to any New Zealanders  ;))

I think the MLS would be a good addition. If they're trying to keep up with PC maybe start with international sides? Instead of an unlockable? I like the layout personally - no changes to that. Maybe the unrealistic bizarre transfer fees players want.

They say never believe Wikipedia, but apparently according to WIKI FMH and FM PC are both out on the 7th November, I guess this is fake?

As well as Miles's comment re device capabilities, the feature on PSP that offered network play (and that loads of people requested) took an inordinate amount of development and maintenance time and was hardly used.