Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The Atletico Madrid Challenge:

Ashez

The Atletico Madrid Challenge:

atletiko_madrid_ispaniya_old_logo3.png

Atletico Madrid have an amazing knack of producing some of Europe's most desired strikers, in recent years they've produced and/or signed an amazing line of super star strikers including Fernando Torres, Sergio Aguero, Diego Forlan and most recently Falcao. Many clubs have looked on in wonder as Atletico have managed to sell on their prized assets yet replace them with ease, can you match this feat?

fernandotorres_jw_e205.jpg

The Challenge:

1.Starting with Atletico and a striker already at the club you must score 30+ goals in a single season then demote and sell the striker.

2. Now you must sign a replacement for the talented forward.

3. Your replacement must now go on to score 30+ goals in a single season

4. Once the season is finished and he has his 30+ goals you must demote and sell the player

5. You now sign a replacement....Rinse and repeat.

In Short:

Your striker must score 30+ a season, if he fails the challenge is over. If you manage to score 30+ goals you demote and sell the striker and find someone else to once again score 30+ goals. This continues until you fail or have enough.

photo_1336595953205-1-0.jpg

The Rules:

1. If a player fails to break 30 the challenge is over.

2. Screen shots must be used as evidence, ideally a career would be posted in the careers section for us to follow.

3. Own formations only

4. No cheats, glitches, unlockables (outside ones unlocked in the save) or editing of the game in any way (save editor/change texts)

5. Have fun   :D

Leader Board - The Amount Of Players You Managed To Break 30 Goals:

Really good idea for a challenge, well done!

Started this earlier today and a few questions, 

Do the 30 have to come in the league or is it in all competitions?

Do I have to sign the season's striker in question in the season I use him or can I pick him up in previous seasons then use him when I need, for example Aguero and Torres were both at Atletico for the 2006/07 season but it wasn't until Torres left that Aguero became their main striker? 

Hope that makes sense  ;)

All explained in the OP but to recap

1. 30 goals in all competitions, feel free to set your own targets but 30 is the minimum.

2. The striker must be signed the season he is to be used, you can not "stock up" on strikers or bring them in from the reserves, the striker must be a new signing each season.

I'm delighted you like the challenge and I hope you post it for us to follow :).

Good start so far from Mario Mandžukić...

32zj6sl.png

Completed first season by January...

sdo3h3.png

Shall have to think who I bring in for season 2

This is very interesting but when I look for a striker I like to have a relationship with that player and I tend to fall in love with a player so to sell a striker after 1 season is out of my comfort zone :)

Maybe I should try it one day and open up my horizons

It's a great and fast way to test strikers though, if you happen to have that connection with one you remember his name and go back to him :)

I thought you waited until the summer if they were still free?

Okay then if Grave signed them in Jan on pre contracts for the summer then it is allowed :).

Leo is on loan at Rayo in the first season. Can I use him in the second season of the challenge when he comes back from loan? Considering he does not benefit from any training in the first season he is as good as a new signing.