Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The Amateur Challenge:

Ashez

The Amateur Challenge:

Some of you may remember this idea as it is a challenge i attempted myself last year, but for those of you who have know idea what i'm on about let me explain.

The Challenge:

150px-Queens_Park_FC_logo.svg.png

Queens Park from the Scottish Third Division are the only amateur team on the game, due to the obvious restrictions of FMH this isn't represented but i created this challenge as a way to play a save as an amateur club.

The Aim:

To win the SPL under the amateur challenge rules.

The Rules:

1. Queens Park are the only side you can be

2. You can only sign free agents - No player can join on loan or for a transfer fee
3. No poaching of players with expiring contracts, the player has to be free from a contract.
4. No player can have a wage greater than £250 pounds until your second season in the SPL

5. After you have played two seasons in the SPL your salary cap increases to £500 pounds.

6. Own formations only

7. No cheating or editing of the game in any way

8. Screenshots are needed, a career thread for us to follow is advised

9. Have fun  :D

Cheers for viewing, please share your views and opinions and try it out  :D

I'm new to the forums so 'hello'

Thinking of trying this just out of curiousity what leagues can you load along with this and what database?!

Also as this might effect the challenge, for some reason every save game my son appears to play for me and is in England squad in no time... Can I stop this appearing?! And can you offer contracts to greyed players from reserves?

Welcome :)

1. Leagues - Any

2. Database - Offical only

3. Try going to preferences, and then unlockables and see if you can turn it off.

4. Grey players - No

No so I just uninstalled an re installed and just haven't restored my purchases for this save :)

Just noticed there are two players that start the game, one with £300 p/w wage and one £275p/w wage. Do I release these?!

Sorry to sound a pain just want to get it right

I say this now.

If anyone completes this and wins the Champions League, I will put them in my signature and worship them for the rest of my time on this website.

Also, you'll pretty much be considered a God. As if it wasn't enough.

I say this now.

If anyone completes this and wins the Champions League, I will put them in my signature and worship them for the rest of my time on this website.

Also, you'll pretty much be considered a God. As if it wasn't enough.

And I'll change my avatar to a man utd badge for a month. I'd love to see it done.

Definitely going to try this once my current career is further underway.

Can I just clarify though:

4. No player can have a wage greater than £250 pounds until your second season in the SPL

5. After you have played two seasons in the SPL your salary cap increases to £500 pounds.

What is the salary cap during the second season in SPL as point 4 says wages can be more than £250 but point 5 says the wage cap doesn't increase until the end of season 2?

Cheers

The price might go up as the challenge gets further into it, I currently got the furthest and we decided the cap needs to be increased and it was, however due to the next game coming out I never got to continue the save to see if it needed to be made higher, basically when it gets to that point in a career thread the community will decide.

Yes they'll need to be sold

Do you have to pay a fee to release them? If so that isn't allowed as it beats the point, if you can release them for free or get them to sign a deal within the rules that's fine.