Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Maximizing The Player Exchange Feature:

Ashez

Maximizing The Player Exchange Feature:

My favourite thing about FMH is the transfer window and making signings so i was delighted when i finally managed to get my hands on the IOS version due to the player trades function and now i abuse it on every single save I play. It is a fantastic way to make signings without blowing your transfer budget and in this article i'm going to show you how you can maximize this feature. 

Every time i'm looking to sign a player regardless of how could he is i'll always check the exchange feature to check what my options are but sometimes you'll see no players worth exchanging, the point of exchanging is to get rid of a player you no longer want and to save yourself some money, but half the time the available trades look nothing more than a "sweeten the deal gift". So in this article i'm going to show you how to get more players onto the available trades screen so you yourselves can abuse it, however this idea isn't fool proof and it doesn't work all the time, but in some situations it could be a life saver!

The Scenario:

Picture the scenario, you've just been appointed as the manager of Real Madrid and you need a marquee signing to prove to the fans you mean business, after some careful consideration you decided that Falcao from your city rivals is the player you want.

IMG_0966_zps2a6a8aad.png

Falcao is your man and you will get him at whatever cost, however he isn't your only transfer target this window so you can't afford to blow your whole fifty million transfer budget on him, the only option is to look at the available player trades.

IMG_0967_zps79b4b864.png

After speaking to Atletico Madrid you discovered that they were only interested in a number of fringe players and none of which would lower the required transfer fee to bring Falcao to the club. After some careful consideration you decided that your squad had a few players who wouldn't feature in your plans as your had intentions of replacing them so to drum up interest you put them on the transfer market.

IMG_0968_zps941f385e.png

Then you had an idea, maybe i can get Atletico interested in Higuain or Di Maria? Without hesitating you offered the players for a knock down price.

IMG_0969_zps51715bb6.png

The interest in the two players picked up massively but it was Atletico who we were trying to bait but did it work?

IMG_0970_zpsa6949ed5.png

Success! Offering the unneeded players at a cheap price summoned the interest from Atletico and we now have a thirty four million pound bargaining tool! 

IMG_0972_zps4a1b1e7b.png

Job done! Higuain was always going to be in Falcao's shadow if both players were at Real Madrid but by undertaking this process we managed to sign Falcao and get rid of Higuain all for fifteen million, the beauty of taking advantage of the system in this way is Falcao would have cost more without abusing the player trades. His flat buying price is fifty million so even if we sold Higuain we would have been twenty odd million short, so realistically we saved money and got the player we wanted while having thirty five million left in the kitty, a successful transfer!

The Process In Short:

1. Transfer list all unwanted players

2. Drum up interest in the players by offering them for £0

3. Check the player trade screen of the player you're after (it can take a day or two sometimes)

4. Hopefully one of the players you've transfer listed is on the list

5. Job done    :D

Trades I've Done This Way:

Higuain + £15m for Falcao

David Villa for Manuel Neuer

Pato for Rodrigo

Just to name a few top of my head.

Cheers for viewing, hopefully you've learnt something new while i'd love to hear your experiences with this system, so please leave a comment as i appreciate them all.

It does not seem to work for me: every time I offer less than half the price in cash, the target club says my bid is absolutely unacceptable. And this even when my player's facial price is above the target's one ...

@Rafa: Can't remember as it was ages ago when I first posted this.

@Chou: That's odd as I used this process all through 2014.

Fair enough couldn't imagine Villa worth much more than Neuer