Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Scrapbooks and importing players

Lee-Roy

Here you go guys, a simple guide for a simple process. Why make it long and difficult when I can show you how easy and quick it is to do

• Choose the player you want to import, press action on his profile page and you'll be met with this:

RPSQfVp.png

• Press add to scrapbook. Then go into your game options (while still in the save) and you'll get this menu

oM2Kctd.png

• Press on the scrapbook and you'll get a list of the players you have imported

pipAWsB.png

• Press on the player and then press on the export tab

LZnQ802.png

• Go to MyClub, set up your club options. When it comes to adding your players, choose the second option from this image

JxzohRK.png

• "Here's one I made earlier" press on the player to import him from the scrapbook to your MyClub.

19pbJLH.jpg

• And then you're done, six easy steps to take any player from any career (including regens) and put him in a MyClub. A player from your scrapbook can be used multiple times

xKlUKDd.png

Nice work Lee. It can also be used in other ways too - comparing two players throughout your career in case you want to find a regen this would be useful.

Also it is worth noting the ability is bugged and you cannot edit them which is annoying.

Dan - player roles can be edited now too Dan.

Great work Lee-Roy!

This would also be good to see how a player is developing. Make sure you scrapbook your player's at the start of your save an then maybe at the start of each new season.

Would be interested to see how different people's saves/training makes player develop differently

Cheers.

I couldn't say but I wouldn't expect so. I think it'd be a good idea to keep eachother apart :lol:

Though you've given me an amazing idea about a team of Carragher's...they won't score much but you won't be putting anything past them :P

I wonder if you can save single players, as in people could upload their own players which people could use and we could use to make fan teams? haven't looked at the feature so i have no idea what's possible.

Like Leroy you've also gave me an idea though!

I wonder if you can save single players, as in people could upload their own players which people could use and we could use to make fan teams? haven't looked at the feature so i have no idea what's possible.

Like Leroy you've also gave me an idea though!

u can :P i scrapbooked u from new vibe team and i can import it to my phone from tablet or even share on here .... if anyone want godsend ashez player from vibe that'll be 300mil transfer funds plz :P lol

Could you then add me to say someone else scrap book? Say Leroy had some players on his could he download me from you and add me to his list? And have his scrapbook with his players and me added on to it, or would adding the scrapbook with me on delete his current one?

If so we could have some fun with that :)

Yeah, i'd love someone to have some fun with that idea then! Few ideas

1. Everyone posts one regen, even regen sharing in general

2. Like the normal myclub but you draw a member at random and you have to create him instead of yourself, the values stay secret then someone posts the career