Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Football Club Torino

leecutler

E08BY5T.jpg

Founded in 1906 as “Football Club Torino”, the team enjoyed success early on, winning the Scudetto in 1928. However it was in the 1940’s that Torino enjoyed their most glorious period in the clubs history.

Grand Torino where a great team in the 1940's, many would agree that they where miles ahead of any other clubs which was thanks to club owner Ferruccio Novo, they where one of the first clubs to introduce scouting Networks.

Torino played a fluid 4-2-4 formation which Brazil used years later and dominated world football, they had many exceptional players with great talent and ability.

Disaster Strikes

On Wednesday 4th May 1949, the Torino football team were returning home from a friendly match in Lisbon, when their aeroplane crashed into the hill of Superga near Turin, killing all 31 people on board including 18 players. At the time of the crash, Torino was leading the championship race with four games to go. The club fielded a youth team in each of those games, and as a mark of respect, their opponents did the same. The youth team, Primavera, won the last four games to claim the Scudetto. But they would never be the same club ever again, and would not lift the Serie A title again until 1976.

bO30TPR.jpg

The potential of the players where great and many belive they could have achieved European success.

Following the invention of the European Cup in 1955 it would have been Torino and not Real Madrid who where in the European cup, which Real later went on to dominate European football, but that is pure speculation.

Your Mission

Can you take Torino to major success but you start with 0 players.This is a massive project of starting from scratch and building the next big team

Rules

•You must release All your current players

•You can only use the editor to release players

•No unlockables permitted

•No saving or reloading

This is an awesome Idea. You may have to do my club an release player's untill the editor is made

Well I have the in game editor so I could release players using that and create a save for people who are interested in the save, thanks mike most people dont know the history of torino just thought I would share this great piece of history

Should this be in the careers forum? If so I'd suggest uploading a save with this done for those without the editor.

Yes I will create a save the only thing is the manager name as when I create a save the manager name will already be set

Wanted to do it here since the initial post had the introduction to the challenge. But you're right should've made an own. Will do shortly.