Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Ashez Goes For A Goal A Minute!

Ashez

Ashez Goes For A Goal A Minute!

Season Sixteen

Today is the day in which i'll post my update for season number 16 of this journey, for those of you who couldn't wait and peaked within the spoiler of my last update you'll have seen this terrifying image

BcGpYSg.png

During this season Fierro's stats dropped and he started to show his age, thankfully he only needed 32 goals to reach his end game target and finish the challenge, however it turned out he only had one season left to reach these goals as Fierro had enough of Portugal.

1Jm3lrR.png

His contract was up at the end of the season and even for £170k a week i couldn't tempt him to hang around, this was going to be a massive twelve months in the saga that is Fierro.

Season Review

G3mJZbL.png

A hit and miss season if truth be told, Fierro just couldn't lead the line like he used to, especially with Talisca also struggling.

League

COkqemR.png

Not the best league season we've had but we got the job done!

CWC

ZrP03Ll.png

Fifteen and a half seasons in and three real players are winning me cups, who needs regens?

European Super Cup

ccVmLOX.png

The legend that is Fierro shoots down Madrid!

Team Information

Assists

61FzTT9.png

Talisca keeping up with the regens!

AvR

iKT0Vi0.png

The two greats have fallen but still doing amazingly well!

Another Club Legend Leaves

kwXDv4P.png

Sad times indeed :(

POTY

7OqCFGM.png

Fierro only manages second place!

The Big Reserves

uK2pY4f.png

Bye bye!

fyKp8LT.png

The future of the club looks bright as we dominate while our rivals fall!

Manager Information

Award

uOApx9N.png

Nice :D

Profiles

raIl8Nq.png

PJVOOXX.png

I can't complain, annoyed about that missed league title though!

tIlqFs0.png

YL5wsGu.png

lzqgJC9.png

Awesome!

My Son

w9O2X44.png

Not too bad now!

lRuxgz3.png

He's improving!

Talisca

Stats

zWKpAkY.png

Still surprisingly decent!

Final Stats

Played: 792

Scored: 226

Assists: 370

Responsible for 596 goals in 792 appearances, outstanding!

xeFA7Lk.png

The Main Event

Carlos Fierro

Stats

cfAE6fv.png

Come on Fierro!!

January Results

ZmDDnTt.png

He just needs 11 more goals! So close to that 32 goal target it's scary!

End Of Season Results

G5QKwwG.png

A two week injury hindered him and had me worried but he just held on to beat his 32 goal target! Fierro you bloody beauty!

The 1000 Goal Challenge Is Complete!!

Played: 880

Scored: 1002

Fierro has achieved both his goals for this career, not only did he managed to score a goal for every minute of the standard game he also managed to break the 1000 club goal barrier! 

As i'm sure many of you noticed with ITN goals this was already complete but i wanted it to be club goals only, i almost left the save when it was finished with ITN goals included but i believed i could hit my favourite target of all and i just managed it, Fierro has scored 1000 goals for SLB! 

What Happens Next?

For Myself

My next career is ready to go and it'll be posted within a few days, after the drama of this and the worry of stamina bugs and what not i decided to try a team challenge which i think you guys will enjoy.

For Fierro

gri9GZL.png

In a fitting end to the challenge Fierro and myself have gone our separate ways, it's as if Fierro was always going to leave once he reached the target i set him. He's shown no signs of retirement as yet so hopefully someone picks him up on a free so he can continue his wonderful career. 

Closing Statement

Every few careers i post one which i just fall in love with, like my Inception save and now i can add this one to the list, it was a frustrating save to play and to update but you guys made it all worth while and managing to complete the first 1kc and major challenge of the year feels fantastic. I actually finished playing this save a few weeks back and since this finished i've seriously struggled with the game as i've had to bin a number of saves due to the stamina bug and what not but thankfully i managed to keep to one which as i said will be posted shortly but every time i was close to giving up i'd post an update of this and your comments kept me wanting to play the game so i thank you for that, hopefully one day soon i can come up with another fun save for you guys to follow and enjoy. 

As always thank you for following and please remember to leave a comment.

Fierro you legend!!

@Cal: Thanks mate :D

@Bati: Thanks :)

@Scott: well thank you Scott :D

@Mike: It could have been worse tbh, he was fine at the start of the season as shown by his great form up until January but in the second half of the season it started to feel tight, especially with his short injury but all in all it was fun lol.

@RJ: Haha too right, I should send Peely his scrapbook :D

Thanks for the comments lads :)

Haha yeah I'm up for a party :D, what should we do? :P

I thought it would be tight when I worked it out around the time of finishing the 1-90 but I had no idea it would be this tight! In the last season I wasn't overly worried as I knew I had his ITN results to fall back on but it was still a tense ride which I loved!

Thanks for the wonderful comments lads :)

woop woop! Congrats mate :D

Now where is the champagne? :D

great performance and once again you have come up with an brilliant career idea. You sir are the king of challenges!

ps: i will go to my AA meeting now :P

Absolute stunning career! It's a shame Fierro rejected your contract offers, it would have been great to see him last it out till 40! Who knows, maybe he might just go into management :)

This career is a must to put in your careers of fame!

Thanks lads, this site never fails to let me down, as I said in my final update I've been really struggling recently to find a new career that I can get into and that I think you guys will enjoy but these comments are really inspiring me to push myself into something, so thank you and keeping them coming!

As mentioned I do have something I can post which will be up soon but I have an article to write for the site first, hopefully you see both in the coming days.