Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Funny/Strange FMH15 moments

JustM1kePlays

@fracturedlife: got inspired by your post - went to check on how Gibraltar was doing on my save:

4nxGEyc.png

Embarrasing for Scotland but humiliating for Ireland..... :O

I had this happen in FMH 14 aswell

RG6Ec8r.jpgzz11ShB.jpg

Anyone else have any strange international call ups?

I am doing an experiment with Gibraltar at the moment as I always make myself Gibraltan on the game so I'm seeing if I can improve Gibraltan football

The loan system is broken, while looking at the player of the year awards I spotted this lad won POTY in League 1!!

gjMsDIx.png

He even did average at that level!!

Benteke I presume?

I misread it first and thought it was Peter Parker. That would have been amazing. Better than my '13 regen - Mario Ferarri, the all Italian.

Peter Peters is a good second best to Parker tho.

One game my striker had 18 shots on goal and ALL on target.

He scored 2 goals.

The post match analysis said my striker didn't test the keeper enough....

3EfK295.png

Good for him! Erm actually hang on a min, who?

ChPc0L4.png

Stop living in the past, I sold you three years ago!

Yet another bug which has been in the game for over a year!! This is getting beyond a joke now, seriously one of the most embarrassing releases I've ever seen!

3EfK295.png

ChPc0L4.png

Yet another bug which has been in the game for over a year!! This is getting beyond a joke now, seriously one of the most embarrassing releases I've ever seen!

What the actual eff? Although I'm glad I get to use the phrase "legacy bug", why?? Why why why? Atm (excluding s ME and tactics that make no sense) there's enough bugs to make me think the games not worth playing until we get a patch.

Turned real names off.

Look at this great name!

8oj98zW.jpg

Peter Peters

I believe his parents graduated from the Neville Family Academy of giving your kids shit names with honours...

I had Eddie Edwards turn up as a regen at Stoke in '14

What the actual eff? Although I'm glad I get to use the phrase "legacy bug", why?? Why why why? Atm (excluding s ME and tactics that make no sense) there's enough bugs to make me think the games not worth playing until we get a patch.

It's embarrassing tbh, and they claim to pay attention to Vibe! I'm getting a similar message almost every week ATM! It's been out how long and we've not had any small fixes or an idea when they're coming?

Tbh I think they should make a good and new DLC to release for free as an apology for this mockery of a game! How are they not embarrassed by this release? Tbh it makes me cringe to think I have promoted it for the last few months!

3EfK295.png

ChPc0L4.png

I would really hope next year that let some of you people test a beta version so you could feed back these kind of bugs.

The people who test it might not even be a fan of FMH so they might not notice little things

It's unbelievable how many times I have been screwed over, I had been 3-1 up for most of the match and in 10 mins the team score 3 goals to beat me 4-3, another thing was that I was looking at the league table in Belgium and noticed that I was higher in the league with the same points as the team below but with less GD

It's unbelievable how many times I have been screwed over, I had been 3-1 up for most of the match and in 10 mins the team score 3 goals to beat me 4-3, another thing was that I was looking at the league table in Belgium and noticed that I was higher in the league with the same points as the team below but with less GD

I think the Belgian league splits after so many games, like Scotland

I have an irish man that decided to play for san marino. He is now the captain and he carries the team. I would post a screenshot if I knew how.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://imgur.com/EfJnSnE%7Boption%7D

http://imgur.com/EfJnSnE

http://imgur.com/lXCn8wL

He looks like a quality player as well. He must of had San Marino as his second nationality

I have an irish man that decided to play for san marino. He is now the captain and he carries the team. I would post a screenshot if I knew how.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://imgur.com/EfJnSnE%7Boption%7D

http://imgur.com/EfJnSnE

http://imgur.com/lXCn8wL

You also need to change it to bbcode on imgur

I had this happen in FMH 14 aswell

RG6Ec8r.jpgzz11ShB.jpg

Anyone else have any strange international call ups?

I am doing an experiment with Gibraltar at the moment as I always make myself Gibraltan on the game so I'm seeing if I can improve Gibraltan football

In my first save on FMH14 I noticed Kelvin Bossman of Hayes and Yeading Utd in the England Squad...

Not took a great deal of notice of Int'l squads on 15 yet

Belgium must be the only league where the amount of games won is rated above the GD.

And yes, the league gets split up, but it's an entirely different system to Scotland.