Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 My man utd 4-3-2-1 tactic

Eminem6586

Hey, this is the first time I've ever actually posted a tactic of my own so be cool lol 
I tried the old engine and tho a lot quicker it was too easy like fmh14 with the tactic I used for that which never seemed to lose much no matter who you were.
And struggled to find a decent enough one for the new engine. But I persisted and eventually had success with this one. 
Reason I'm posting is to just see if anyone else has good results with it or if it's just because of my team (which it probably is im guessing) 

I was trying to find ways to get the best out of man utds array of players and formation to suit. Eventually I came up with this. 

post-49112-0-14829600-1416771068_thumb.jpost-49112-0-48758800-1416770915_thumb.ppost-49112-0-39559900-1416770919_thumb.p

ok hope i did the ss right.

anyway i kept trying to get more out of the wide men as it just wasnt happening. eventually i found this had better but not brilliant results. (playing them as ML/R instead of AML/R) my main wide men were di maria and cuadrado with cuadrado having the better season! 39 apps 11 goals 15 assists.

again i used this on the new ME . . . won the league by a big margin won the carling cup and lost in the final of the FA cup even tho we played better lol

at first i found it was to weak defensively and wasnt exactly blowing me away going forward but eventually we just started winning and winning. think we ended up on a 28 game unbeaten run.

so feel free to give it ago and give me some feedback. again this is the first time ive ever posted so if its crap be nice lol and any tips or improvements let me know.

thanks guys

thanks guys. 

im half way through the second season now just coming up to the first of jan. and ive only dropped 2 points to inter thanks to a last min goal :-( but had nothing but wins so far this season. 15 points clear in the league already. so just hope it can have similar results for others.

Just a bit of an update I've started a game with gelsenkirchen with this tactic and I'm about 12 games in and haven't lost and were top.

THe Christmas tree tactic (which is now it's name thanks to lee lol) may actually be half decent

Just a bit of an update I've started a game with gelsenkirchen with this tactic and I'm about 12 games in and haven't lost and were top.

THe Christmas tree tactic (which is now it's name thanks to lee lol) may actually be half decent

The xmas tree formation has been goimg for years, if perfected can be deadly

i though so. sounds familiar. im not sure i ever used it though, was it around 06-08 it was more about or am i wrong? youll know more than me mate

i wouldnt mind recreating a tactic i used to love from years back. think it was called samba something or other and was based on old school brazil. who ever did it did brilliant work on it and i loved it. anyone remember the formation of it?? to my recollection it was something like .....

str                                      str    str

am                                         am

cm cm cm                 or          cm     cm       

wb    dm      wb                     wb     dm     wb

cb     cb                                cb      cb

sure it was something along those lines. if anyone can remember i might try and give it a go

This tactic is working well for me with Manchester United except when we face 4-4-1-1 teams. Liverpool ran riot winning 5-1 in the league and 4-0 in the cup in a week which destroyed my form and morale. I have tried dropping one of the inside forwards back to provide Carrick more support but no matter what I do we seem to be overrun with shots against our goal which eventually results in defeat. Any suggestions?

This tactic is working well for me with Manchester United except when we face 4-4-1-1 teams. Liverpool ran riot winning 5-1 in the league and 4-0 in the cup in a week which destroyed my form and morale. I have tried dropping one of the inside forwards back to provide Carrick more support but no matter what I do we seem to be overrun with shots against our goal which eventually results in defeat. Any suggestions?

the mc is very important for this formation. i don't think Carrick is strongh enough. Use Jones?

Pressing without offside trap, doesn't that tire your players even more? And an Attacking mentality with direct passing, doesn't that make you even more vulnerable to counters?

the mc is very important for this formation. i don't think Carrick is strongh enough. Use Jones?

Wouldn't is work well if you made the CM a BWM , because you have no defensively minded players :)