Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The Pigs Drift by Piggers5

ashley8344

Piggers5 the pigs drift original tactic on 2014 is working a treat for me thank you very much piggers5 and its even solid at the back this time round on the original match engine score goals for fun best tactic by far last year for scoring goals although it was a bit leaky thank you very much

... In the 2014 was to me the second best tactic, till... The last patch. The first one was the one by murton ( best one i've tried in years). The piggers till the patch was awesome, much better than overated tactics who people claimed to work, like, with city and real (where's the chalenge there?) tactics with wingers always fail to me. I've modified the crucifix tactic to make it work, and Jesus it did! (Will post it later) but I will try the piggers because i like the layout and Used it a lot last edition with much success.

this tactic is an earthquake! playing roma, and I can't loose a game even if i wanted! I was struggling with the pearl and the ziv formation tactics, wich seem not to work this year, and, now, this!

Really glad some people have enjoyed playing with this tactic.

I try to score lots of goals and not worry about the defence too much :)

Here is the 2015 updated edition. All tested with the old engine (my phone recommended this was the best option for me). Any feedback with regards to testing with the new engine would be cool.

Ok so basically I like a tactic to work on 3 different levels. Win everything with big teams, overachieve with mid table teams and work in the lower leagues.

So in that order;

REAL - La Liga, Champions League and World Club Cup

sCfUR9v.png

Almost invincible

tJtm6X8.png

THE OVER-ACHIEVERS / SPURS

V6a0Pac.png

I love this guy

JNmFzuN.png

LOWER LEAGUE / POMPEY

adbXsU6.png

bPYF9dw.png

***** PIGG'S DRIFT 2015 *****

yLaGOJB.png

ZRkqVaf.png

Hi mate, i have a great success using ur tactic on fmh 2014, im almost invisible on every league, and the tactic wont be crack by oponents easily because it seems that all players are running forward and my strikers are getting goals after goals. I tried to use ur tactic on the new engine but unfortunately it doesnt work well. I will try this updated version and hopefully i will get better results..,

thanks a lot Pigg, this tactic really works in 2014, but did anybody try in new engine and how about results?

anyway, i'm trying it now, starting the new game with Mantova in Serie C, Italy.

has this been tested on the enhanced engine, if not i will now. I'm surprised everybody seems to use the old engine, it's terrible in comparrison and a much more realistic challenge on the new one. Are you all playing on Nokias or something?

has this been tested on the enhanced engine, if not i will now. I'm surprised everybody seems to use the old engine, it's terrible in comparrison and a much more realistic challenge on the new one. Are you all playing on Nokias or something?

Totally agree. Done a season with hibs on new engine and in middle of Fulham one on old engine.

The new is a million times better. Post results of how this tactic works on new engine please.

im trying it now, will let you now nearer the season end but so far it seems very strong, but not as unstoppable as others claim. The enhanced engine is much smarter though and and you have to think more in a footballing sense than a programming sense. With the old engine you had to think about how the "game" would think and counter it, now you have to actually play clever football systems

im trying it now, will let you now nearer the season end but so far it seems very strong, but not as unstoppable as others claim. The enhanced engine is much smarter though and and you have to think more in a footballing sense than a programming sense. With the old engine you had to think about how the "game" would think and counter it, now you have to actually play clever football systems

Totally agree with you..,

Really glad some people have enjoyed playing with this tactic.

I try to score lots of goals and not worry about the defence too much :)

Here is the 2015 updated edition. All tested with the old engine (my phone recommended this was the best option for me). Any feedback with regards to testing with the new engine would be cool.

Ok so basically I like a tactic to work on 3 different levels. Win everything with big teams, overachieve with mid table teams and work in the lower leagues.

So in that order;

REAL - La Liga, Champions League and World Club Cup

sCfUR9v.png

Almost invincible

tJtm6X8.png

THE OVER-ACHIEVERS / SPURS

V6a0Pac.png

I love this guy

JNmFzuN.png

LOWER LEAGUE / POMPEY

adbXsU6.png

bPYF9dw.png

***** PIGG'S DRIFT 2015 *****

yLaGOJB.png

ZRkqVaf.png

Is the CMF supposed to be so far away? If so, why is that?

Just lost 4-0 away to Sunderland. They had 5 shots on target - I had 17 shots on target....

How long have you been using the tactic, normally it would take a few games before it works..,

Just lost 4-0 away to Sunderland. They had 5 shots on target - I had 17 shots on target....

How long have you been using the tactic, normally it would take a few games before it works..,

Chelsea H - Won 3-1

Man Utd A - Lost 4-3 (Was 3-0 up)

Barcelona A - Lost 2-1

West Ham H - Lost 3-0

Sunderland A - Lost 4-0

I'm half way through a season with this now on the enhanced engine and it categorically does not work. The majority of these tactics only work on easy mode. (Old engine)

I'm half way through a season with this now on the enhanced engine and it categorically does not work. The majority of these tactics only work on easy mode. (Old engine)

The old engine is not easy mode. You're basically saying people who play on that are rubbish players, whilst having a terrible attitude about it? Me and a lot of the prominent members on here use it as using the old engine helps us play FMH how it should be played, pick up and play. In no way at all is it an 'easy' mode.

I had no idea the 2 engines would play so differently! As stated in the tactic post, this was only tested on the proper one.

I think the games creators have some work to do on the new engine still. Chelsea, Bayern etc all struggle for form & goals using the formations / tactics they use in real life. Add in that it takes around 5 mins to watch a clock go from 00:01 to 90:00 - I think the old engine is currently superior in both playability & realism. If they manage to fix it with patches I will turn the new one back on and should have the AI cracked on a week or two ;)

For now, those using the superior engineer can still enjoy this tactic should they wish.

I'm not trying to offend but in my opinion it is like turning on easy mode. You can just plug these tactics in and just steam roll every team without really even having to think. Maybe switch to defensive once you've got a lead or rotate some players from time to time but on the whole you do very little. I can switch to the old engine and play a 4,3,2,1 and just batter everyine 5-0 with a mid level team on the old engine but with the enhanced there is no quick fix that works anywhere near as well.

I'm not trying to offend but in my opinion it is like turning on easy mode. You can just plug these tactics in and just steam roll every team without really even having to think. Maybe switch to defensive once you've got a lead or rotate some players from time to time but on the whole you do very little. I can switch to the old engine and play a 4,3,2,1 and just batter everyine 5-0 with a mid level team on the old engine but with the enhanced there is no quick fix that works anywhere near as well.

I'd totally disagree with that. The old engine is a nice challenge, not too hard or difficult. The only reason the new engine is so hard is because it's so buggy. Tell me what's more realistic; Barcelona beating Eibar 4-0 or struggling against them week in, week out and barely scraping 1 goal wins?

Maybe you're right piggers and the devs need to tweak it a bit. I love he way it flows and visually its so much more insightful.... But tricky to get a consistent performance