Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Pre-editor no option to save and close

Potsdamerplatz

The pre-editor installs correctly and once the database is loaded I can scroll though all the clubs and players.  But I am unable to save and continue once changes have been made.  There is simply no "Save and close" button at the bottom of the screen.

The option to save competitions is there and works but no button for either players or clubs.  Any ideas on what the problem could be?

Please see screenshots below which may explain this better:

Capture_A.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.  I see elsewhere in the forum that other users have had the same problem going back many months but a solution was never offered so I thought it worthwhile to see if anyone has any suggestions?

Hi Jay, I've looked at my screen resolution and 1366x768 is the maximum. :(

So looks as if my laptop is just not good enough to handle the editor unless there is a way to either shrink the text or increase screen resolution manually.

Hi Jay, I've looked at my screen resolution and 1366x768 is the maximum. :(

So looks as if my laptop is just not good enough to handle the editor unless there is a way to either shrink the text or increase screen resolution manually.

Im able to resize the program without losing buttons..maybe close the PGE and reopen

It works. Brilliant thanks. :)

My problem was that I had desktop set to 125% but when I changed it back to 100% the extra boxes were now displayed at the bottom. I'm now guessing that's probably the same problem everyone else had.

A long night of editing awaits.  Thanks for all your help Jay and keep up the good work.  It's guys like you who make the internet and sharing knowledge worthwhile.