Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 My formation needs a few tweaks, 4-2-3-1 (4-1-1-3-1)

MikeeyyP

Here's the formation I've been using so far in my Arsenal game, I tried to come up with something that'd allow me to make full use of the strength in depth when it comes to attacking midfielders and it seems to be paying off for the most part, however, every now and then they get a little inconsistent for a few games and altough they get a result they really struggle to do so. Also, I've had a few cases where I've been ahead by a couple of goals and within moments they've collapsed and been unable to recover so I think I need a defensive adjustment to the formation aswell, I just haven't got round to it yet... Let me know what you think.

post-26244-0-03274400-1416961020_thumb.j

post-26244-0-43503600-1416961040_thumb.j

You need a ball winner within the team.

I think I'd suggest changing the BBM to a BWM and then dropping the APM into midfield.

My thinking behind this is it'll mean you have a ball winner while the DLM will drop back next to the BWM. Now these two will feed the winger and APM who in turn will feed the ISF and striker. Worth a shot anyway, haven't tested it as I've only just thought of it lol.

For the last few games I've switched the DLM and BBM around and they aren't too consistent however, Ramsey playing at a BBM has scored 3 in the last 4.. I don't know if the consistency issue was because I'm at the Christmas period.. But either way, I'm out of that now and I'm definitely gonna give the BWM a go.. William Carvalho definitely has the stats to pull of the position

Well I'm playing Ozil there.. He's got 20 on decisions, movement, technique, creativity, dribbling and passing, 16 teamwork however, he also only has 5 on positioning, ,6 tackling and 7 aggression.. I wanted to play him in the middle but he won't retrain from the attacking position so I can't really..

Don't even get me started on the arsenal squad.. Honestly, its the most frustrating thing to see when the issues are so obvious yet nothing is being done to resolve it!