Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 From relegation to . . . Well this

Eminem6586

Hey all.

I just wanted to share this tactic with people real quick. Basically I did the challenge the saviour cometh. Picked West Ham and only just, and I mean only just stayed up by a last minute goal in the last game to go above QPR and stay up.

Zarate was just immense and made me wana carry on.

So I start the season, hoping for a pretty decent budget and I get like 7 million lol :-(

Anyway I signed a couple and sold a couple main signing being will Hughes. I then worked on a tactic. had a good pre season and won the first game of the season. But then decided to change to one of this site which I didn't give much of a chance to be fair think we lost the first two games and I then decided to make some changes to it but keep the shape.

The results so far have been well above my wildest dreams and expectations.

I'm on the new engine btw

JJmCmI1.png

EQSl855.png

So there it is. Thought as others can probably play more than myself they could possible put it through a bit more expansive testing and share there results or improvements.

First time Ive used the links so I hope they work.

Oh and here's the league I'm doing atm.

4CWC5K9.png

Hope it works for people

Little update .....

Still going strong

YeQfZI8.png

Ok well this happened ....

zutojgl.png

A8zoAM8.png

yhgU32A.png

Champions :-D lol

Only just but hey from relation to that with the players I had. Not half bad.

I never touched the instructions as we never really needed to. Occasionally in the last moments of losing or drawing I would change to attacking and sometimes direct passing but never really needed to.

We got a 55 million budget and I signed rather a lot of players. I think I did pretty good as well. How ever now that the expectations have have changed and odds are in our favour it doesn't seem to be working as well.

I'm curious if this is because of the odds and expectations changing? The AI learning? Or the fact I've replaced a lot of players and they need to gel? Maybe a mixture of all 3?

Will post up some more ss very soon. But I have made a couple tweaks here and there trying to get results.

As for players... I'd suggest your deep lying midfielder to be good with the ball, passing wise good creativity would be good as well. I used a declining Gareth Barry at times so doesn't have to be amazing. In the end I was using a youngster who's become rather good, was a defensive midfielder good tackling and that.

The box to box one I used noble or Hughes. Good stamina and teamwork seem to do well in this position.

On the left I had more of a winger, good with crossing and dribbling and getting to the byline. Mainly Downing or Paizon I used.

My idea of having a winger on the left and IF on the right was because one Valencia could play Central or upfront and I hoped with Downing firing them in from the left maybe he'd catch a surging run in from Valencia. Which on a occaision he did.

As for the forward I saw pace as a must as sackho was a beast and zarate did well

Too when played upfront. And all tho Andy carrol did bag a few from time to time his lack of pace was a factor. Though I don't think it has to be explosive pace.

Good dribbling movement And shooting for the AP is good too as again zarate got me some

Scorchers here and there.

Ok I hope tht helps and you guys have similar results to me. Il post more shots of this

Season shortly

CWrNmIA.png

dYM9Iyf.png

TvPef7a.png

rfGEjPe.png

Sjf14vo.png

As you can see made a lot of signings and it's been a mixed bag of results. Not bad tho. But I have made adjustments. But because there not set in stone yet and it could still be a problem gelling I won't post them yet.

So far, so good. Played 9 games with Porto, won all of them. Including Benfica in Supercup (1:0) and Barcelona at home in CL. In nine games, I scored 25 and let in only 4.

One thing, when I was setting up the tactic, I forgot to change the player roles of the two CMs. So, instead of DLM-BBM, I have BWM-APM. Working well atm, no need to change it.

Dont know how to upload pics.

So far, so good. Played 9 games with Porto, won all of them. Including Benfica in Supercup (1:0) and Barcelona at home in CL. In nine games, I scored 25 and let in only 4.

One thing, when I was setting up the tactic, I forgot to change the player roles of the two CMs. So, instead of DLM-BBM, I have BWM-APM. Working well atm, no need to change it.

Dont know how to upload pics.

Do you want to upload from your device or PC/laptop?

anyone can tell me this tactic and tactical role? i can't see the image. i don't know.

and anyone can give a screenshot of result? thanks before and sorry for bad grammar :)

I beat Barcelona as well this season 4-2

Still struggling this season to get it right tho. Frustrating as my team is so much better than last season as well. Not sure what to do with it yet. Keep me posted on how it's going for you guys.

Not sure really what to suggest if you can't see the pics....... Could maybe put it in to text for you but you'll have to bare with me a while

Unless someone else can or knows a way to solve the issue for him

Thanks

Hey all.

I just wanted to share this tactic with people real quick. Basically I did the challenge the saviour cometh. Picked West Ham and only just, and I mean only just stayed up by a last minute goal in the last game to go above QPR and stay up.

Zarate was just immense and made me wana carry on.

So I start the season, hoping for a pretty decent budget and I get like 7 million lol :-(

Anyway I signed a couple and sold a couple main signing being will Hughes. I then worked on a tactic. had a good pre season and won the first game of the season. But then decided to change to one of this site which I didn't give much of a chance to be fair think we lost the first two games and I then decided to make some changes to it but keep the shape.

The results so far have been well above my wildest dreams and expectations.

I'm on the new engine btw

JJmCmI1.png

EQSl855.png

So there it is. Thought as others can probably play more than myself they could possible put it through a bit more expansive testing and share there results or improvements.

First time Ive used the links so I hope they work.

Oh and here's the league I'm doing atm.

4CWC5K9.png

Hope it works for people

Little update .....

Still going strong

YeQfZI8.png

Another tactic for me to try. The crucifix is working really well at the moment but I like the look of this tactic a lot.

Brilliant I'm glad it's working for you mate. It's actually working for me again now so I think it was quite possibly a case of my new signings not gelling yet

Haha tony hopefully this one will work out better than the last. You Guna jump on to the new engine or try it on the old?

Interesting! You using the new engine too?

Yes and I am supposed to be winning these games. 

Jamescr7, try changing the roles of the CMs to BWM-APM. I don't know if it's because of that, but this tactic is immense for me.

Thanks will try

Brilliant I'm glad it's working for you mate. It's actually working for me again now so I think it was quite possibly a case of my new signings not gelling yet

Haha tony hopefully this one will work out better than the last. You Guna jump on to the new engine or try it on the old?

I'm going to try it sticking to the old engine :-)

Yeah, using a 90 million team to beat Arouca And Setúbal takes a lot of skill. The west ham save is a test, testing it with porto or ajax, in leagues where 95% of the teams have 10 times less the budget, is..., well, what is.