Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Tactical Training Regimes for FMH15 (NOT Final, Help in testing would be appreciated)

Keraviln

Hi everyone, as we all know, the good old intensive training was plucked apart and rewritten for FMH14 (due to a change in training mechanics from FMH13 to FMH14) with the same being the case in FMH15.

This has left room for slight differences in training systems and in FMH14 I came up with a set of regimes that I used throughout the year whilst playing FMH.

This year I've decided to share it with you guys so that we can discuss, improve and hopefully use these training regimes.

Before you continue please note that these regimes are NOT final or complete.

Goalkeeping (GK):

Fitness: Medium

Tactics: Intensive

Attacking: None

Goalkeeping: Intensive

Defensive: None

Motivational: Intensive

(There is another variation of this that I've tried on FMH15 but this is the one we'll stick with for now)

General (DMC, MC, ML/R, & DR/L (Wbks)):

Fitness: Intensive

Attacking: Medium

Goalkeeping: None

Defensive: Medium

Motivational: Medium

Defending (DC & DR/L (Fbks)):

Attacking: Light

Defensive: Intensive

Attacking (AMR/L, AMC & FC):

Attacking: Intensive

Defensive: Light

Fitness (Under 21s, Over 32s & Injury Prone Players*):

Tactics: Medium

Technical (Injury Prone Players*):

Fitness: Medium

Tactics: Medium

Motivational: Light

*An Injury Prone Player is a player who:

• gets injured frequently on their current regime
  • complains about the training regime
  • assistant manager raises concerns about them being pushed too hard in training
  • is unable to increase fitness by at least 4% a day until reaching 100% fitness

If any of these requirements are met then drop them down to Fitness training. If the same occurs in Fitness training (after at least a month or two), then drop them down to Technical training.

If it occurs in Technical training then your player must have low stamina and/or high Injury Proneness so it's probably best to just sell them off ASAP.

Things to Note:

Compared to the original Intensive Training, Midfielders are the ones who suffer the most statwise- A good way to increase their stats (overall) is to rotate between Defensive/General or General/Attacking depending on whether the midfielder is attacking or defending-orientated. This doesn't work if the player is at or close to max PA (And you'll notice it because the stat-points will just be reallocated).

Under-21s will most likely not have amazing stats, they'll build up their physical and mental stats so that they can handle the more intensive regimes once they're older.

Additionally, if a player can't intially handle say "Attacking" (eg. Messi). If you put them on "Fitness" their physical stats will go up (eg. Stamina from 13 to 16). This increased stamina will generally mean that the player will be able to handle the "Attacking" regime and you can chuck them back on to it.

Please do give feedback on how many players get injured on this regime at ALL kinds of teams, whether it's in La Liga or in the A-League.

Suggestions and comments are appreciated! It'd be great to know what you guys think of this set of regimes :).

Edit: Made my initial message clearer & slight re-formatting

Since when did 14's IT not work for 15? I've not had any problems yet (apart from maybe 1 player per save) so presumed all was fine. And that's from a wide variety of clubs.

Since when did 14's IT not work for 15? I've not had any problems yet (apart from maybe 1 player per save) so presumed all was fine. And that's from a wide variety of clubs.

I meant the old ITs (from 13 and before) not working on 14 and 15.

These training regimes will probably have a lower occurrence of problems (with injuries and not being able to handle regimes) in the long run if instructions are followed.

Ah I see. I mean, I'm sure there is an improvement from 14 to be found but I'm more than happy slapping on what I know so I didn't even think of an alternative

Ah I see. I mean, I'm sure there is an improvement from 14 to be found but I'm more than happy slapping on what I know so I didn't even think of an alternative

I sort of had this regime set for a while in 14 (started out being a modified version of the new IT which slowly got modified along the way).

Like I said this is different to IT in the sense it prioritises more than IT currently does (and hopefully gets better results).