Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH2015 Ultimate Team Introduction

UKFootballScore

l7napn37.jpg

Football Manager Handheld 2015 Ultimate Team

Hey guys!! Me and LeeCutler are planning a new and exciting new idea!

It will be a game based in England and that's 20 teams so that means 20 members can take part in this first edition of this game! We can run with any number of teams and anyone can jump in at any point and start playing!

You will give us a new team name and kit colours etc.

you'll have a certain amount or FMHUT Coins to 'buy' starting packs etc… these are bought via a Private Message to either myself or leecutler and when next available we will use our Pack maker we have to produce your pack!

prices for packs will be decided and also your starting Coins your squad will start with Grey players at the start and you build your Coins!

Transfers between users is allowed and would need to be posted on the dedicated transfer thread a link will be provided here

[insert link to transfer thread]

Matches will be played on set days most likely 3 game weekends per real life week.

At this stage its all dependent on interest from you guys, so if you'd like to be involved post here and we can judge if we should get started sooner rather than later!

*Thank You to Dec for helping out making the Pack Producer!

- UKFS and leecutler

Hey guys!

So the goalposts have changed for this!

after much deliberation we have agreed to put the top 500 or so players from the England Solo database into packs depending on natural position so all Left Wing Backs will be together and all Strikers will be together in packs

So you need a Right Winger? you buy a AMR pack which includes the top AMR's in the database and you get a random selected player from that group of players added to your squad!

Transfers will stay the same as in posting on the 'Transfer List' thread and people can bid for your player on that thread using quotations for notification purposes.

You'll see a SIGN UP thread soon where you will be able to select a formation and then you'll get your starting 11 players randomly selected using filling a starting 11 using your chosen formation.

So if you choose to want a 4-4-2 we can set your managers preferred formation to 4-4-2 so he will play that formation in matches and you'll get a GK, 4 DF, 4 MF, 2 ST!

Then you can buy packs per position which will include 1 player per pack

Also there will be Item packs which will include Stadium Capacity increases, CA star increases for players, CA increase for manager etc…

I hope you will enjoy this game so stay tuned for the sign up thread!

Coin Rewards

Hi guys want to earn coins to buy as many FUT packs as you want, all you have to do is build content and you can be a pack opening pro, it is really that easy guys :)

Each Game You Win-500-Coins
IScout-5,000-Coins
Shortlist-15,000-Coins
MyClub-30,000-Coins
Proven Tactic-35,000-Coins
Guide-45,000-Coins
Playable Nations-125,000-Coins
Playable League- 200,000-Coins
Logo Packs 2000+ Logo's-200,000-Coins

Bonus Coins

Content Of The Month-25,000- Coins

Each pack cost's 7,500 Coins, so there is loads of ways for you guys to earn coins to capture better players

Is career not included in as well?

Careers aren't classed as content. I would like to see challenges on the list though as we need some new challenges posted :).

Is career not included in as well?

Careers aren't classed as content. I would like to see challenges on the list though as we need some new challenges posted :).

We can put challenges on there but they have to be decent imo, can't just draft a 5 minute challenge just to get coins

Could give them the credits upon completion, and differ the amount for how difficult the challenge is, and you guys dictate the amount and what not?

Balls, thought it was for doing the challenge not thinking of new ones, my bad aha

PACKS ARE NOW LIVE!

Want a pack? PM myself or LeeCutler with this form:

Your Team:

Position of player pack wanted:

Example:

Your Team: Ball Stars FC

Position of player pack wanted: AML

Positions available are GK, DL, DR, DC, MC, ML, MR, AMC, AML, AMR, ST

They cost 7,500 coins per pack and you all have 20,000 to start with!