Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 View match

Alexi99

Does anyone know what this actually does? You can find it on the home screen when you launch the app. I haven't seen it listed as one of the new features

I think this feature can be used for who share their tactis.

They can upload pkm and other mates can know how the tactics work.

Pkm is only 24k, Very small.

I think it was just added to find bugs.........

Let me say it's not just a kind of development feature, I think it can be used by gamers to watch recent matches and find any faults, good tactic solutions, track player performance looking at their movement and positioning during highlights or whatever. I think it's demanded by some gamers, who are keen on 'long-time-playing' and deeper analysis, not only FMH developers...

I was just pointing to the fact that every bug that's mentioned the response is "did you save the match" ;).

I guess I can see the point in it but it sounds boring to me :P, I never watch the highlights so the idea of rewatching them doesn't appeal but from your points I can see how they could be helpful.

If I managed the 15+ seasons it would take on the NE to get to that point I'd put it on a DVD haha! Unfortunately I won't be hitting 10 never mind 1000 goals on that engine.

I guess I can see the point in it but it sounds boring to me :P, I never watch the highlights so the idea of rewatching them doesn't appeal but from your points I can see how they could be helpful.

Just small addition - from that point of view (mean watching saved match later for analysis) only new match engine makes sense (to watch players actual positioning and movement), not commentary. I would agree that watching commentary again is not only boring but also makes no sense.