Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Transfer Window Broken?

Ashez

Is anyone else noticing strange things in the transfer window?

In my two saves I'm being offered deals which are too good to be true tbh like a 28 year old Felaini for one mill (no jokes please :P) and various other players extremely cheap, it just doesn't feel right :/

9/10 i do all my buying from the transfer listed section and after the first season it's just regen after regen and it's getting rather frustrating, there are a lot of real players mixed in but the amount of regens available on the cheap seems almost overpowered to me and I don't even use them lol, it feels like every player I look at is a regen haha.

Then to round it off you get strange stuff like this!

Fk9DSt5.png

That seems somewhat normal I guess but then this

6rTTEE1.png

It feels really different to last years :/

I like some of the change, but I'm really fed up of unrealistic things like what you've just posted.

The positives - I offered Xavi, Neymar and Iniesta for zero. Sporting, Ajax and Notts forest came in for them amongst others. Although I could've got more money I enjoyed sending them to clubs they'd never have been able to play for previously,

So, a bunch of good and a bunch of bad. Hit and miss, like the entire theme of the game.

That's funny :D

Either way something feels funny about the new transfer system as I'm able to sign too many players for stupidly low prices :(.