Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Transferring File Length Problem?

hobnobgpro

Hi there.

When I downloaded the logo pack, it took me about 45 minutes for them to transfer from my downloads to the required folder on my phone.

Now when I have downloaded the face pack it is saying approximately 21 hours remaining for them to transfer to my phone folder. Now yes, I was expecting them to take longer than the logos, but not that long. Is there a way I can make them transfer quicker?

The transfer files to phone is slow. My suggestion is cpoy zip file to phone. And unzip on phone.

Because face pack has many small files. The transfer efficiency is very low. Transfer a big zip file will much quick.

Ive had the same problem, takes ages via PC. Going to try zipping them, then extract them on the phone.

On a related note, can you move the fmh2015_data folder to the SD card? xperia phones don't seem to have the option under settings

My suggestion is cpoy zip file to phone. And unzip on phone.

Because face pack has many small files. The transfer efficiency is very low. Transfer a big zip file will much quick.

I tried doing this, but I cant seem to unzip the files to my phone, when I open WinRAR, there is no option i can make destination folder the players folder..

I tried doing this, but I cant seem to unzip the files to my phone, when I open WinRAR, there is no option i can make destination folder the players folder.. To unzip on phone, i mean without pc And use app or file manager.

I tried doing this, but I cant seem to unzip the files to my phone, when I open WinRAR, there is no option i can make destination folder the players folder..
To unzip on phone, i mean without pc And use app or file manager.

I tried doing this, but I cant seem to unzip the files to my phone, when I open WinRAR, there is no option i can make destination folder the players folder.. To unzip on phone, i mean without pc And use app or file manager.

To unzip on phone, i mean without pc And use app or file manager.

What app do you suggest

File Manager (cheetah mobile) is the one I most use for this kind of thing. I like that I can set it unzipping in the background and still use everythign on the phone. I was able to download, unzip and move to the data folder in less than an hour.