Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Macca's Galacticos 4-1-2-2-1

Macca

0m8IISC.png

Introduction:

The Galacticos 4-1-2-2-1 Tactic is back after having unmatched success throughout FMH 2014. Due to the popularity of this Tactic last year, I wanted to recreate it for FMH 15 even if this meant tweaking a few things. The results have once again been solid and I believe it has enough of a foundation to be released for you guys to try. I am still going to continue testing and updating if need be. I have not tested this with lower end teams as of yet however I am confident it will also have success just like before, of course and feedback is welcome. A few parts remain the same though, You will need a Striker with decent Strength, Shooting and Movement. A CDM with good Positioning, Tackling and Stamina. Benzema has managed 319 goals in 249 games for me so far and Guilavogui who is my CDM has an average rating of 8.35. Like all Tactics, it may take a while for it to properly settle in. Give it time and allow your players to gel before calling it quits. I strongly recommend using Intensive Training with all my Tactics.

Tactic Achievements (will update as I progress):

14/15 - 1st | P 38 | W 30 | D 4 | L 4 | F 93 | A 22 | PTS 90: Super Cup - Winner | Euro Super Cup - Winner | Champions Cup - Winner | Spanish Cup - Winner | Club World Championship - Winner

15/16 - 1st | P 38 | W 31 | D 6 | L 1 | F 99 | A 23 | PTS 94: Super Cup - Winner | Euro Super Cup - Winner | Champions Cup - Semi Final | Spanish Cup - Semi Final | Club World Championship - Winner

Formation:

0z8RqvN.png?1

Player Roles:

N5sO0N4.png?1

Team Instructions:

emLF0sr.png?1

More Screenshots

L2wI1L7.png?1

Just after midway during the 1st season

efdavi4.png?1

Results in the 2nd season

hwAcSzQ.png?1

Results in the 2nd season

eCsQLWS.png?1

Falcao is a goal machine

What this tactic needs:

DL/DR - Attacking ability with high a high stamina attribute

DC - I use one that is specialized as a Ball Playing Defender and the other who plays as a Central Defender

DCM - High work rate and good positioning is key to breakdown any oncoming attacks

MC - Attacking and Defending, Ability to press forward and track back

MR - High pace and Crossing

AML - Highly attacking with good dribbling, technique and pace

AMC - Overall a good attacking player who can feed the striker and open up play

FC - Shooting, Strength and Movement are key

U4iuSod.jpg

Overview:

So far so good with the 2015 edition of this Tactic and I hope you enjoy it. Leave some feedback and I might be able to help you. Like mentioned before, I am still testing it out. Consider the section above highlighting what each position needs. This is a crucial part of the tactic. It is a very offensive formation however you should concede very little if your players meet the correct criteria. I always make subs in every game. Sometimes at the 45th minute mark if needed but mostly around 60 minutes. Give it a go and see if it works well for you too ^_^.

This post has been promoted to an article

This tactic was the reason for my long list of trophies in FMH 2014. I will test with Leicester in the BPL and post my end of the season results as and when I get through the season :)

Will give this a go with my Newcastle Utd side. Half way through a season at the moment and sitting 4th so a bit hesitant to change tactics but I like how it is set up and think it will compliment my team well. Using the new ME.

Do you change anything when you're losing? Also trying this out with Liverpool but llana is a winger but shows up as yellow in that position, would you persist, retrain hm to play there?

Do you change anything when you're losing? Also trying this out with Liverpool but llana is a winger but shows up as yellow in that position, would you persist, retrain hm to play there?

I would perhaps retrain him in that winger position. Sometimes that works, depends on his adaptability towards a new position however he should be fine. When I am losing, I often move my CDM to the CM position so that he is alongside the other CM. I will then sub that Defensive player if necessary and replace him with a more suitable CM/CAM. I would perhaps retrain him in that winger position. Sometimes that works, depends on his adaptability towards a new position however he should be fine.

Got an interesting post coming perhaps later today detailing how the tactic works and how it affects the game. Also will include any mid-game changes I make.

Doesn't work on normal match engine for me. I was playing as real Madrid.

How many game did you play?

Worked great for me.

Played about 10. Only brought in 1 signing.

What was your W/L/D record? 10 games isn't really that long of a testing period.

Added image to the OP detailing some instructions for the lineup and what traits the Players should possess.

What was your W/L/D record? 10 games isn't really that long of a testing period.

Added image to the OP detailing some instructions for the lineup and what traits the Players should possess.

w2 d4 l4

w2 d4 l4
That is rather disspointing. Could you post your lineup, I might be able to help you.

w2 d4 l4
That is rather disspointing. Could you post your lineup, I might be able to help you.
Is it possible that having one player out of position is messing up the whole squad. I had the DM one place to the right??

I think I've fixed it now. Started again (with all the players in the right position) the tactic is now working like a dream. I won my first piece of silverware with it, cheers Macca.

Hi,

Just giving my feedback here.

Start using this tactic with Benfica. Couldn't get the best from my player, particulary my foward. So i change the right winger position and some players roles. I also change the passing to short.

With this setup, i'm dominating the portuguese league 8 points clear, with only 2 draws after 12 games. Also manage to qualify to the next stage of champions league, getting the second place in a group with Juventus, Celtic and Monaco.

b99hl5.png

wa5xzk.png

w6zh1t.png

I would like to thanks to Macca, because his tactic was the inspiration to mine... all credits must go to him. I just adapt some situation to fit better with my team and player.

Hi,

Just giving my feedback here.

Start using this tactic with Benfica. Couldn't get the best from my player, particulary my foward. So i change the right winger position and some players roles. I also change the passing to short.

With this setup, i'm dominating the portuguese league 8 points clear, with only 2 draws after 12 games. Also manage to qualify to the next stage of champions league, getting the second place in a group with Juventus, Celtic and Monaco.

b99hl5.png

wa5xzk.png

w6zh1t.png

I would like to thanks to Macca, because his tactic was the inspiration to mine... all credits must go to him. I just adapt some situation to fit better with my team and player.

Hey, if it's working then maybe post it as a seperAte tactic so it gets the publicity it needs. Obviously you'll have to mention your inspiration and maybe link back to here.

Glad people are liking it :)

Did you actually use Tony Kroos as a b2b? If so, how did he do in that role? I thought he's more attacking than defensive.

Seeing really good results from using this tactic!

I was playing as Dundee United and without making any signings I won the Scottish Premier League 20 points ahead of Celtic and also won the Scottish Cup. I have no qualified for the Champions League!

Thanks for the great tactic!

Got a team of superstars. Ronaldo, messi, bale, robben, vidal, toure, lahm, ramos, silva, alba, courtois....

12 league games - 6-3-3

Out of the cup in 1st game

Won 1 champions league game out of 4 against easy opposition.

Just drew 1-1 away to wba who were 18th in the league.

Smashing the granny out of teams but it takes like 10 shots to score 1 goal. Everyone else scores against after 1 or 2 shots on target. Will carry on but the results, and how easy it is for the opposition to score, is just stupid at the moment - Especially with the players I have.

EDIT:

Getting boring now so will stop this tactic soon. On a side note - how do I make my wingers track back?

g2rsW4e.jpg

Got a team of superstars. Ronaldo, messi, bale, robben, vidal, toure, lahm, ramos, silva, alba, courtois....

12 league games - 6-3-3

Out of the cup in 1st game

Won 1 champions league game out of 4 against easy opposition.

Just drew 1-1 away to wba who were 18th in the league.

Smashing the granny out of teams but it takes like 10 shots to score 1 goal. Everyone else scores against after 1 or 2 shots on target. Will carry on but the results, and how easy it is for the opposition to score, is just stupid at the moment - Especially with the players I have.

EDIT:

Getting boring now so will stop this tactic soon. On a side note - how do I make my wingers track back?

g2rsW4e.jpg

i think by making them a wide mid or Defensive winger