Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Future transfer

fourthreetwoone

Please forgive me if this has already been discussed. So I'm Gateshead and agreed an end of season sale with Barnet for Carl Magnay, I'm now 2 seasons on and the sales still pending haha. Poor chaps rotten away in reserves, anyone know how or why this has happened. Thanks.

Oh dear, sounds like a similar bug to something that was in last years game. Iirc a fix was found by changing currency to something else, then back again. I can't say too much as I haven't seen it myself.

Have a similar issue to this where I had a player set to p/exchange, couldn't agree terms with the player I wanted, but my player who was offered in p/exchange is still showing as 'looking forward to joining XXXXXXX' and with the team  showing as a future transfer in his transfer info screen!

Can't offer new contract, offer to clubs etc and yet the player I was trying to sign has since moved to another club lol

Suppose I just have to keep him until contract expires and let him go on a free!

Yeah ill have to let him run his contract down also Fractured as I cant even release him. I've also had a similar issue with retiring players, Gomez retired but stayed in my squad for the whole of the following season. Not complaining though as he continued to preform to a respectable level.

Lesson of the day... Don't tie down junk players to 5 year contracts :(

Similar thing happened to me.

Agreed to buy Volland (end of season) but he joined in January transfer window [emoji85]